26th May 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a seat in a Physiotherapy college in Mumbai?

I have scored 142 in mhcet 2016 . I want to pursue physiotherapy. I wanted to know if I will get admission in govt colleges in mumbai, or even maharashtra.What are the previous cut offs for various physiotherapy colleges? And which are the good colleges for physiotherapy?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapist in Delhi or rest of India?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to get admission for study Master of Physiotherapy in any college of Mumbai?
  3. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
  4. How many government seats are available for MPT? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure of internship at AIIMS in Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Procedure to do it? -- [New]
  6. How many medical seats are there in government quota?
  7. Being a US citizen and educated in Mumbai what documents would I need to secure a seat in a junior college in Mumbai??
  8. How to apply and eligibility for BPT course?
  9. Best University in India for bachelors degree course in Physiotherapy?
  10. Government colleges for MPT and are there any books containing previous years question papers? Best coaching institutes for the same?
  11. How to apply for correspondence courses after 2nd PUC science?
  12. Can I get Bachelor of Physiotherapy seat in any Government college with 80.05% in 12th being a Christian BC-C candidate?
  13. Merit list and fee structure of B.Physiotherapy in D.Y. Patel, Mumbai?
  14. MBBS can be done after Physiotherapy?
  15. What is the fee for Bachelor of Physiotherapy of KMCH College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore?
  16. Can I get admission in top physiotherapy colleges in Mumbai with 65 marks in CET?
  17. List of best colleges which provides Ph.D Physiotherapy course?
  18. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?