4th February 2017, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of internship at AIIMS in Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Procedure to do it?

Hello, I am in final year student of Bachelor of Physiotherapy and want to do internship at AIIMS. Please tell me procedure regarding this and whether this is possible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS/PGI, Chandigarh to Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS for Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?
  3. Selection criteria for Internship after completion of bachelor of physiotherapy at AIIMS?
  4. How to do internship in AIIMS while in final year of Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Internship from AIIMS Delhi after completing bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  7. Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?
  8. Am I eligible to do internship in AIIMS if I have completed my bachelor degree in Physiotherapy?
  9. Procedure to apply for an Internship in CMC, Ludhiana for Bachelor of Physiotherapy final year student?
  10. Internship procedure in Ahmedabad after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  11. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  12. Criteria for Physiotherapy internship in AIIMS?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Physiotherapy Internship in PGI, Chandigarh?
  14. Admission procedure and entrance exam to study Master of Physiotherapy in AIIMS?
  15. Procedure to do internship after MHA with physiotherapy?
  16. How can I apply to do Internship in AIIMS, Delhi being a Physiotherapy student?
  17. Procedure to apply for internship in AIIMS after finishing BDS?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BPT student?
10th March 2018, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of internship at AIIMS in Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Procedure to do it?

Yes i have completed my bsc in physics in 2016.but I am interested in physiotherapy. I want to be a physiotherapists.. Please help me.. I ll pursue PhD also. If there is any chance to be physiotherapist...please suggest me what should j have to do?
22nd June 2018, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of internship at AIIMS in Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Procedure to do it?

Sir I am final year student of Physiotherapy I want to do internship at PGICHD so what is the procedure
23rd October 2020, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my bpt final year... Now how can apply for internship at jodhpur Aiims??
20th June 2023, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my bpt final year now how can apply for internship at jodhpur AIIMS
29th June 2023, 11:29 PM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

1. Eligibility Criteria: AIIMS typically sets certain criteria for students to be eligible for internships. This may include completing the required academic coursework, attaining a minimum grade point average (GPA), and fulfilling any additional requirements specific to the physiotherapy program.

2. Application Process: Students interested in interning at AIIMS for their Bachelor of Physiotherapy program should regularly check the AIIMS official website for any updates on internship opportunities. They may need to fill out an application form, submit relevant documents such as educational transcripts, recommendation letters, and a statement of purpose. The specific application process and deadlines may be outlined on the AIIMS website or communicated through official notifications.

3. Selection Procedure: AIIMS typically screens applications based on academic performance, personal statements, and other relevant factors. Shortlisted candidates may be called for an interview or an entrance examination. The final selection of interns is based on predetermined selection criteria, which may include academic merit, performance in interviews or exams, availability of positions, and other factors determined by AIIMS.

4. Duration and Schedule: The duration of the internship program at AIIMS for Bachelor of Physiotherapy students may vary. It can range from a few months to a year, depending on the requirements and policies set by the institution. Interns are expected to adhere to the schedule determined by AIIMS and fulfill the program's requirements during the specified period.

5. Internship Activities: During the internship period, students may be assigned to different departments or units within AIIMS. They may have the opportunity to observe and assist in various clinical settings, participate in research projects, attend seminars or workshops, and gain practical experience under the supervision of qualified professionals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?