11th May 2010, 06:55 PM
alramanan

Will I get a seat in RV college of engineering for Chemical Engineering after scoring 100 in COMEDK?

i expect to score around 100 in comedk and secured 92.5% in puc. will i get a seat in rv college of engineering for chemical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Can my son get a seat in NIT Warangal for Chemical Engineering after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE under SC category? Is there any state reservation in this college?
  2. Will I get a seat in government college after scoring 18205 in COMEDK? Which private college would be the best for me for Civil Engineering?
  3. What's the cut-off marks and rank required in AIEEE for getting admission in Computer of chemical engineering in R.V college Bangalore or any esteemed engineering college in Bangalore?
  4. How to get a seat in chemical engineering in AU after scoring 93 percent in first year?
  5. Is it beneficial to attempt for COMEDK and CET exam?
  6. In which college can I secure a seat after scoring 102 marks in COMEDK?
  7. Will I get MBBS seat in any medical college under COMEDK after scoring 76 marks in COMEDK
  8. Am I eligible for admission in chemical engineering in LD college of engineering Ahmedabad? I have scored 100 marks in JEE and 58% in Gujarat
  9. Education loan for admission through COMEDK?
  10. List of Colleges offering BE in Chemical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  11. Can I get seat in COMEDK after scoring more than 30,000 rank?
  12. Will I get NIT in Chemical Engineering after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE? I am from SC category
  13. In which Government College can I get after scoring 21076 in WBJEE?
  14. Can I get a seat in SSN engineering college through counseling after scoring 186 engineering cutoff
  15. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  16. Can I get a medical seat after scoring 16638 in COMEDK?
  17. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in R.V. College of Engineering to study B.Tech(Biotechnology) if scored 97 marks in COMEDK-UGET? -- [New]
19th July 2011, 07:20 PM
Goutham Elangesh

Default Re: Will I get a seat in RV college of engineering for Chemical Engineering after scoring 100 in COMEDK?

ya sure....all the best..
19th July 2011, 09:58 PM
angeleye

Default Re: Will I get a seat in RV college of engineering for Chemical Engineering after scoring 100 in COMEDK?

hello,
There are total 60 seats in the Chemical Engineering in RV college of Engineering. As you are expecting to get 100 rank then there is good chance to get admission in the chemical engineering.
So, get the all details while the date of counseling. The date for the counseling will be not yet declared. So you have to wait till the date.
9th December 2011, 12:12 AM
tariqlko01

Since there is atotal intake of 60 seats in chemical engineering in RVCE out of which 15 seats are filled through COMEDK you have chances but there can not be a certainty.
Your rank must be around 2500 and you stand some chance of securing a seat as per your choice.
If you don't get ,then for chemical engineering, you must go for PESIT or BMSCE.
GOOD LUCK.
11th May 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

In which college can I secure a seat after scoring
87 marks in COMEDK?
11th May 2012, 11:01 PM
Radhakrishna143

Since there is atotal intake of 60 seats in chemical
engineering in RVCE out of which 15 seats are filled through COMEDK you have chances but there can not be a certainty.
Your rank must be around 2500 and you stand
some chance of securing a seat as per your
choice.
If you don't get ,then for chemical engineering,
you must go for PESIT or BMSCE. GOOD LUCK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?