11th October 2011, 11:38 AM
pratiksha_2406

What to do after completion of B.Tech in IT between Job and M.Tech?

what to do after b.tech in information technology,whether to do a job or m.tech??????
and if m.tech, then what are the subjects in which i can do m.tech??

11th October 2011, 06:05 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after completion of B.Tech in IT between Job and M.Tech?

after completion of B.Tech in Information Technology you may go for job or you may go for higher study. you should choose this according to your interest. higher study is always good for your career but you have to choose also based on the opportunity and situation.

now if you are technically very good and you want to do higher study also you have cleared GATE examination and getting chance to take admission in M.Tech in a good institution then obviously you should not miss this chance. just go for the higher study choose one subject from your department in which you have more interest. as for example you may do your M.Tech in software engineering or any other subject. after M.Tech scope and job opportunity will be more better than now. also you will get chance to join as lecturer in institution after M.tech if you are interested.

but at this moment if you got a good job then also you should not miss that. if you are already placed in a leading IT company then you should go for job. because in future you may not get this opportunity. but if you have confident and potential then you may go for higher study.

if you already placed in a good company and also you have opportunity to take admission in M.Tech in good institution then according to me you should go for higher study. if you have not placed in good company then without any doubt if you are getting chance for higher study go for that.

now you have to decide yourself what you will do according to your situation.

best of luck.
11th October 2011, 06:56 PM
b.venkateshwarrao

After doing b.tech go to m.tech because it will help in ur profile,it is advantage to u in manys ways as soon as ur m.tech is over u will be getting good jobs.
11th October 2011, 07:40 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What to do after completion of B.Tech in IT between Job and M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratiksha_2406 View Post
what to do after b.tech in information technology,whether to do a job or m.tech??????
and if m.tech, then what are the subjects in which i can do m.tech??

To Choose Between M.Tech and Job After B.Tech

If you want to settle down soon with a job and support your family and earn a decent income then you should go for a job..
else..

If you want to go for further studies and you are interested in strengthening your knowledge of what you have learnt in B.Tech then you should go for M.Tech..

Moreover,after M.Tech..you can get into the core companies of the IT industries and can earn almost double the salary if you pass-out from a top M.Tech college..

In order to make it to a top M.Tech college..you need to appear for GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)

The GATE exam is conducted every year for admissions into the top colleges for M.Tech like IITs,NITs,BITS,IISc and many more..

I have also attached a past paper of Information Technology along with this reply..

Just go through it and i hope it will help you out in knowing the pattern and the level of the questions asked..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
11th October 2011, 07:45 PM
hopestar

Thumbs up Re: What to do after completion of B.Tech in IT between Job and M.Tech?

its depend on your interest..
but now,there is very good chance for you to get place in reputed IT organisation...
because,IT is now in top...
companies like TCS,CTS,,WIPRO TECHOLOGIES,HCL TECHNOLOGIES are recruiting more numbers of talented engineers...

tips to get placed in reputed organisation
*develop your programming skills
*communication and soft skills play a major role in today's industry
*dont admit yourself in single company
*change your atmosphere often,then only you can develop your skills as well as your lifestyle..
*according to me,life is a tourist place,where we should not stay in single place..

regards
yo
11th May 2012, 11:32 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Hello friend,
-->>Management education is the best choice to you after completing your engineering graduation that too MBA IT is the best choice to you aftercompleting your graduation in B.Tech IT course,If you do MBA then you will be having more scope to get good opportunities in your career in good companies with good packages.
-->>Here you will be having choice to enter in directly senior level management and middle level management.
-->>If you go for M.Tech course then you will be having less chance to get employement opportunities in top companies and you dont have chance to get opportunities with huge packages.
-->>To get admissions into MBA course then you have to qualify in entrance exams like CAT,MAT,GMAT,XAT,GET entrance tests,if you get more than 90 percent then then you will be having chance to get admission in to top business schools.

All the best...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?