2nd June 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Will I get selected in Indraprastha University after scoring 14113 in BBA?

my bba rank is 14113 will i get selected in indraprasta university

Related Questions:
  1. In which college of Indraprastha University will I get for BBA after scoring 17,580 rank?
  2. Date of counselling of BBA program in Indraprastha University?
  3. Can I study BBA after completing 12th with Computer Science?
  4. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  5. Can I get a good college with a rank of 7922 in BBA in Indraprastha University
  6. Date of BBA 2nd counseling?
  7. How can I get admission in BBM in IP University after scoring 16146 in BBA CET for IP University?
  8. What is the date of sale of forms of Indraprastha University?
  9. Is it a good option to do BBA through correspondence from Sikkim manipal university? Is this degree valuable? I've done 12th std with 50% marks
  10. Can I get admission in GB Pant after scoring 627 rank in CET of GGS Indraprastha University
  11. Is there any entrance exam to study BBA course? Qualification required and list of colleges in India?
  12. After completing graduation(BBA) from GGSIPU with 55%-65% in all subjects how much will be my salary?
  13. How to become a Finance Management after getting selected in BBA?
  14. What are the best courses for me after passing 12th with science group?
  15. Eligibility of doing Post graduation course in Maths from Punjab University Chandigarh after B.Com from DU and B.Ed from Indraprastha University? -- [New]
  16. How to get a job in the field of BBA? I am pursuing BBA
  17. Date of sale of BBA and BBS forms of IP and Delhi university? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for BBA in IP university after scoring 12633 rank in BBA entrance?
12th June 2016, 11:45 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get selected in Indraprastha University after scoring 14113 in BBA?

Admission in Indraprastha University

** Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is a well known university situated in Delhi and it is offer admission in many UG, PG courses.

** No you are not eligible to get admission in Indraprastha University after scoring 14113 in BBA

CONTACT ADDRESS

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Relocated to Sector 16C, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110078
Kashmere Gate, New Delhi, DL 110006
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?