20th October 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Will MSc IT course be best for commerce student? I am from Gujarat University

Hi......
Msc.it cource will be best for commarce student in their future............
I am also studying msc.it........from gujarat university in 5th year
But i have tension about my future..............for the getting job of msc.it cource..........

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.d after passing M.A in Sanskrit?
  2. How should I do CA course after passing B.Com with English Medium from Gujarat University?
  3. Which are the colleges offering B.Com along with cutoffs of last year?
  4. How to take admission in one of the colleges under Gujarat University after passing 12th commerce from Gujarata? How want to study BCA
  5. Can I study BCA if pursuing Multimedia as a subject in 12th Commerce? List of BCA colleges in Gujarat?
  6. Can we join B.E IT after BCA? I am a commerce student
  7. Am I eligible to do post graduation course in Economics from Gujarat University?
  8. Possibility to appear in 12th Commerce Gujarat Board exam as a Private candidate if completed 10th about 3 years ago? -- [New]
  9. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  10. What should I do after passing 12th science with good marks? Should I go for MSc from Sardar Vallabhai National Institute of Technology or B.Tech from Gujarat Technical University? Job prospects for MSc and placement of SVNIT in MSc?
  11. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  12. When are the forms for MSc course going to be released in Gujarat?
  13. Details about MSc Biotechnology course in South Gujarat University? What are the requirements to get admission in MSc Biotechnology colleges in South Gujarat University?
  14. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  15. What are the jobs for MSc Biotechnology freshers?
  16. List of the IT companies offering project for MCA 3rd year students in Gujarat?
  17. Colleges in India providing M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. After doing B.Com how to pursue CA course? What is the fee structure?
18th June 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will MSc IT course be best for commerce student? I am from Gujarat University

wich jobs are in msc it for commers student...i have no idea for it...n i'm commerce student..
29th December 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will MSc IT course be best for commerce student? I am from Gujarat University

I have completed my B.com cs in the year 2009 and i am currently working in a BPO.
I would like to study in correspondence and willing to work in Civil engineering hence am i eligible to do B.E civil or need to do Diplomo civil. if so how many years course and which centre?
2nd June 2018, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Is Msc IT course useful for commers student? And what is future in this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?