12th February 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BCA if pursuing Multimedia as a subject in 12th Commerce? List of BCA colleges in Gujarat?

Hello,
I am a commerce student of class 12. In our school we hv commerce with mulitimedia, and iam studyind commerce with multimedia.
my question is.. Will the commerce student can go fr BCA. With a basic studies of multimedia?? And which are the colages that and commrece can go for study of BCA in Gujarat??

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in one of the colleges under Gujarat University after passing 12th commerce from Gujarata? How want to study BCA
  2. List of government colleges offering BCA course in Rajkot, Gujarat?
  3. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  4. Qualification required for BCA course. Can a commerce student apply for BCA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study BCA after HSC (Commerce)?
  6. List of colleges for BCA which do not require mathematics in 12th?
  7. Can I study BCA if completed 12th Commerce? Fee expense to study BCA?
  8. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  9. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria to pursue BCA course after 12th? List of the top colleges for the same?
  11. BCA or B.Com from GNIIT: better option after 12th standard with commerce? Percentage required in 12th?
  12. How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths?
  13. Can I get admission in mentioned colleges if completed 12th Commerce from NIOS without Maths?
  14. Can I do BCA without having Maths after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing Commerce without Maths?
  15. List of colleges offering BCA course in Maharashtra?
  16. Detailed information, subjects enlisted and list of BCA colleges in India? Eligibility to apply for Bank PO exams after completing BCA?
  17. Which stream i should choose between BCA and BBA? List of available colleges in Pune
  18. Possibility to study BCA after completing 12th Commerce with Computer Application? -- [New]
14th February 2015, 12:33 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BCA if pursuing Multimedia as a subject in 12th Commerce? List of BCA colleges in Gujarat?

Yes, you can join in BCA course, even if you are pursuing multimedia course in your 12th standard. That's because candidates, who have completed their 12th standard from any stream are eligible to join in BCA course.

BCA colleges in Gujarat:-
G. L. S. Institute of Computer College
Address:
Law Garden, Netaji Road, Ellisbridge,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat

H. L Institue of Computer Applications
Address:
A.G. Teacher's College Campus, Near A.G. High School,
Navrangpura,University Area, Ahmedabad, Gujarat

L. J. College of Computer Application
Address:
Sarkhej, Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Lokmanya College of Computer Applications
Address:
Silver Cross Building, B/H HP Petrol Pump,
Shivranjani Cross Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Navgujarat College of Computer Application
Address:
Opp. Gujarat Vidyapith, Ashram Road,
Usmanpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat

P.D.Pandya College
Address:
Nr. Muktajivan Smruti Mandir,
Ghodasar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
14th February 2015, 02:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BCA if pursuing Multimedia as a subject in 12th Commerce? List of BCA colleges in Gujarat?

Yes you can very much do BCA course after you 12th with Multimedia. However, there are certain criteria that you need to be aware of in order to do BCA.

Eligibility criteria for doing BCA:

1. Candidate must have passed class 12th with a minimum of 50%.

2. Candidates should have studied Mathematics in his/her boards as a main subject.

3. Some colleges conduct their own entrance exam for providing admission to students in BCA course.

Note:
. Getting 50% in boards is only a criteria for admission, this does not guarantee your admission. You should score atleast more than 60% in your boards to get into any good Institute.

. In some colleges maths is not considered as an important element for admission in BCA, in those Institutions only your aggregate percentage in +2 is considered.

List of Colleges for BCA in Gujarat:

1. Faculty Of Technology and Engineering
Address: Babajipura, Vadodara, Gujarat 390001
Phone:0265 243 4188

2. Lalbhai Dalpatbhai College of Engineering
Address: No.120, Circular Road, University Area, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
Phone: 079 2630 6752

3. Bhagwan Mahavir College of Management
Address: Bharthana Road, New City Light, Surat, Gujarat
Phone:0261 291 6171

4. Sarvajanik College of Engineering and Technology
Address: Dr. R.K. Desai Marg, Opp. Mission Hospital, Athwalines, Surat, Gujarat 395001
Phone: 0261 224 0146

5. LDRP Institute of Technology and Research
Address: Sector - 15, Near KH - 5, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382015

6. Ahmedabad University
Address: AES Bungalow # 2,Commerce Six Roads,Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009
Phone: 079 4004 4161

7. Akhand Anand Arts & Commerce College
Address: Ved Road, Surat - 395004
Phone: +(91)-261-2512849, +(91)-9925161748

8. Balaji College
Address: Chhani, Vadodara, Gujarat
14th March 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I have one question that can i do b.c.a. In gujrat university ?
And if i can do b.c.a. In gujrat university, which collage is best which gujrat university is available plz give me list that .
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?