21st February 2015, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do post graduation course in Economics from Gujarat University?

I am a graduate in commerce from Gujarat University. I want to do post graduation in economics. Is it possible to do so from Gujarat University?. What would be the eligibility criteria they will require for? Can someone guide me with the information on the same? Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do post graduation in Economics in Gujarat University if I have completed Graduation already from the same college?
  2. Colleges offering correspondence Master's degree in Economics under Gujarat University?
  3. University in Gujarat accepting 40% in post graduation for B.Ed?
  4. Is it possible to do PG in Economics after passing graduation in commerce with 50%?
  5. Am I eligible for Post Graduate Teacher if done graduation in English Language & Economics?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for M.A.(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics if pursuing B.A. General with Economics from Allahabad University?
  7. After B.Com(Pass) can I do Post Graduation in Economics?
  8. How to pursue PG course in Economics or Finance from UKUS?
  9. Name of courses and universities offering post graduation in Economics?
  10. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is post graduation of any use to excel in Actuarial career?
  12. How can I register for B.A Economics?
  13. Any post graduation colleges of Gujarat have Defence Service reserved seats?
  14. Can I apply for UGC-NET if completed Post Graduation in Environment & Development program?
  15. Can I appear in NET if secured 58% in Economics post graduation? For what subject I can apply for NET?
  16. Post graduation Economics after B.Tech?
  17. Will I be eligible for the post of security officer in Dibrugarh Assam after completing graduation by taking major in Economics with 48%?
  18. Can I do MBA from Gujarat after graduation from CV Raman University Chandigarh
2nd March 2015, 09:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do post graduation course in Economics from Gujarat University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a graduate in commerce from Gujarat University. I want to do post graduation in economics. Is it possible to do so from Gujarat University?. What would be the eligibility criteria they will require for? Can someone guide me with the information on the same? Thanks.
Yes, of course you are eligible to to a Master degree in Economics after completing a Graduation in Commerce stream. Since, Commerce stream includes Economics subject so no doubt you are definitely eligible for Master degree in Economics. Basically, those candidates who have completed their graduation with the Economics subject are eligible.

Master of Arts (M.A in Economics) is a two years Master degree which is divided into four semesters. There are so many colleges which offer this course. Graduation is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for M.A Economics. The qualification must be obtained from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the same. Those who are pursuing the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.

Admission Process at Gujarat University:
The admission process is based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam conducted by the Gujarat University. The important notification regarding the exam will be published during the month of April/March.

Gujarat University Contact Information:
Address: Navrangpura Area,Near L D Engineering college,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009, Phone: 079 2630 1341
7th August 2015, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do post graduation course in Economics from Gujarat University?

Am I eligible to do post graduation course in Economics, I have clear Batchlor with history?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?