10th December 2011, 11:38 AM
sahil shekhar

Will my form get rejected after making a mistake in AIEEE application form?

i have made a mistake while filling aieee application form..i have forgotten to take guardian signature and posted it. will my form will get rejected.

11th December 2011, 01:13 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my form get rejected after making a mistake in AIEEE application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahil shekhar View Post
i have made a mistake while filling aieee application form..i have forgotten to take guardian signature and posted it. will my form will get rejected.
Hello friend,
Its really important to take sufficient time to complete the application form and triple check it to make sure you don't make any mistake. In the brochure, it has been clearly mentioned that an application form with any kind of mistake will be rejected. Since you haven't got the signature of your guardian, your application form will not be considered.
27th December 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will my form get rejected after making a mistake in AIEEE application form?

What happened??Was your form rejected??
I have committed the same mistake.
27th December 2011, 07:18 PM
surina

I have committed the same mistake!!
did you get to know anything??
Is there any way to rectify it??
24th January 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

I forgot to send SSLC certificate along with AIEEE form. will my form get rejected.
24th January 2012, 07:05 PM
Mechanical Rai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I forgot to send SSLC certificate along with AIEEE form. will my form get rejected.
there is no need to send sslc certificate with your completed aieee form.
only one thing you have to send is your application form . there is no need to attach any other forms.
27th February 2012, 08:36 PM
manmeet94

yes your form will be rejected as it clearly mentioned in brochure that incomplete form will be rejected
28th February 2012, 02:10 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahil shekhar View Post
HI!
I am sorry to say that your form will be rejected because you form is incomplete..
You Can't apply this year because last date of submission of form is over...
You apply in 2013..

GOOD LUCK!
1st May 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

i made a mistake in bubbling the roll number in the answer sheet.but it is written correctly at the top.the use of whitner was not allowed by the invigilator. now will i get the result .plz reply
9th May 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i really do not know before that i come under pd category. sir is it possible to change my category now. if is then how.
15th November 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i had made a mistake when i am filling my applicatio form i am urban but i wrote rural will my form will get rejected
15th November 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

sir whe i am filling my online a[pplication form i wrote rural for urban will my form get rejected
13th March 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

We are falling in OBC list from tamilnadu and i entered the same in my ward jeemain application,but now i am seeing the creamy and non creamy layer,which i dont understand earlier.What is the criteria for OBC-NCL (income) and if suppose we are not falling in OBC-NCL how to correct it to get into general category.
21st January 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

will my form will be rejected i have filled form with blue boll point pen
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?