3rd January 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Will my AIEEE form get rejected due to the overlapped thumb impression?

respected sir,
i would like to inform u that while filling up aieee form i had committed a mistake.while giving left hand thumb impression...to make it more clearly visible ...i just put my thumb twice due to which the thumb impression overlapped. 'm really sorry for committing this mistake.please give your kind suggestions.

10th January 2011, 05:42 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will my AIEEE form get rejected due to the overlapped thumb impression?

hi,

Well as you have applied for the application form,you cannot change the thumb impression now.But there will not be any rejection as they want them for checking identity in the examination hall,so for best results you better contact the AIEEE unit.

Hope this information is useful.

regards,
yash
20th January 2011, 10:32 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will my AIEEE form get rejected due to the overlapped thumb impression?

Your form will not be rejected but it is not permissible.

If your form will rejected then you can not claim against this.
4th February 2011, 12:17 PM
Nikhil Shedbale

Well as you have applied for the application form,you cannot change the thumb impression now.But there will not be any rejection as they want them for checking identity in the examination hall,so for best results you better contact the AIEEE unit.

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/will-my-aieee-form-get-rejected-due-overlapped-thumb-impression-67274.html#ixzz1CxyPqwHy
7th February 2011, 03:10 PM
DheeruPv

Same problem here.......please reply at the earliest!....really tensed
15th March 2011, 10:57 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

You should be more careful..
However, such mistakes are acceptable as after all we all are humans!

So I dont think the form will get rejected until and unless you have made out of it.

So I suggest that you check the status of your form online on the official website of AIEEE by providing your application form number.
23rd April 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

i had put my friends thumb impression on my form and send, is there any problem
23rd December 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

sir, i do a mistake in filling the online application form of aieee.
in the place of " Name of examination passed/appearing" i filled assam higher secondary education council
will my aieee form get reject?
27th December 2011, 10:59 PM
PRADIP PAUL

Smile Re: Will my AIEEE form get rejected due to the overlapped thumb impression?

I think you will be not rejected if your photo copyand other document are currect.
17th May 2013, 12:14 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

You should contact them and try to fix the problem.
probably they would call you to center with ID proof and will take your thumb impression.

Its better that ,you contact them before they contact you.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?