5th April 2011, 11:05 AM
varshu89

Will one fetch a better salary and a job in the post of a lecturer? Is there any difference between MS and M.Tech in India?

MS is now also available in INDIA. If one wants a lecturer job in near future than which will fetch a better salary and a job in a nice college? MS and MTECH in india.. Is it just a name change? Or there is some difference between both? Which is more valuable?

Related Questions:
  1. Can M.Tech correspondence or part time job fetch you a lecturer job in any private engineering college?
  2. Which is better to join between Job and Post Graduation study? Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech?
  3. What can I do after completing my M.Com course?
  4. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  5. Difference between distance learning LLM and regular course? How to join a college in lecturer post?
  6. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Required Qualification to appear for SET Exam in Sociology?
  8. Which post graduation course I need to take after B.Com Computer Science to become a lecturer?
  9. How to get a lecturer job in private and government colleges? -- [New]
  10. WHat is the procedure to become a Mathematics professor?
  11. What will be my salary in India after doing B.Tech Biotechnology? Will it be sensible to stay abroad in US or UK?
  12. Is it mandatory to clear the NET exam for lectureship even after completing the Ph.D?
  13. Which higher studies course I should do to become a professor in Physics majors?
  14. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  15. Which should one prefer for joining Teaching line - B.Ed. or M.Phil?
  16. What is the difference between nationalized and private sector bank? Which job would be better?
  17. Job scopes in foreign countries like America after doing food technology? Minimum salary that I can fetch abroad?
  18. Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad?
31st May 2011, 05:14 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Will one fetch a better salary and a job in the post of a lecturer? Is there any difference between MS and M.Tech in India?

ther is more differ b/w ms and m.tech....
ms is ...master in reach field
and m.tech is....master degree in any spacial field...
yes in india ms is now avialable in bits pilani rajisthan
you can try for this,,.....................

all the best
2nd June 2011, 07:58 AM
sri_green09

Default Re: Will one fetch a better salary and a job in the post of a lecturer? Is there any difference between MS and M.Tech in India?

MS will fetch a better salary and a job,but in India the course is offered by only a few institute.
28th December 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will one fetch a better salary and a job in the post of a lecturer? Is there any difference between MS and M.Tech in India?

what is the difference between syllabus of M.tech and MS.Which is most valuable
3rd January 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I have passed M.Sc Indistrial chemistry and now i am working in jk white cement on productin deparment . Can i do MS by distance from bits . I have no maths in 12th and Bsc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?