23rd November 2011, 07:18 PM
amulrock

Will solving last 5 years board exam question papers help in scoring 80% in PCM?

If i solve all last 5 years 12th board exam question paper ,will i get 80% in PCM??????

26th November 2011, 07:28 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Will solving last 5 years board exam question papers help in scoring 80% in PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amulrock View Post
If i solve all last 5 years 12th board exam question paper ,will i get 80% in PCM??????

SOLVING PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS HELPS TO GET 80% ABOVE IN BOARD EXAM

There is no solid answer for your questions because we cannot be sure that only solving papers will help to get 80 % above in the exam...

-> If you have prepared your subjects accordingly to your syllabus and solved the papers then for sure you will get above 80 % and above..

-> Even now it's not late if you have not prepared according to your syllabus then start preparing hard daily then go along with the previous year papers then for sure you will get the good marks in your board exam...

-> Always know this only previous year papers won't help you to score well in exam it's about how you prepare with the syllabus matters a lot...

All the Best for your exam..

Quote:
"Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you."
3rd August 2012, 04:31 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Default Re: Will solving last 5 years board exam question papers help in scoring 80% in PCM?

Dear
I think that if you want to get 80% marks in PCM, then you must study your NCERT book thoroughly.........It would help you a lot as maximum questions in 12th board come from the NCERT.........After that, you may solve previous years' question papers...........I am sure that after that you will get at least 85% marks........All the best fot your exams.....

Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
13th October 2013, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will solving last 5 years board exam question papers help in scoring 80% in PCM?

This is October and our board exams will be in February,is the three months is sufficient to score 80% for a pcm student ? And is cbse exam is tough?or can we score easily 80% in board exam?
24th August 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir pls give me some tips to score more than 80% in my class 10th icse board exams sir pls email me on this id ...
Email:[email protected]
25th February 2016, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Some important questions which are repeating every year in pcm CBSE class 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?