25th August 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Download Physics question papers of last 5 years for 12th PSEB Board exam?

Hello,
I am studying in 12th PCM from PSEB Board. I want to get the Physics question papers of atleast 5 previous years. Can you please provide me the papers? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Download Physics question papers of last 5 years for 12th CBSE Board exam with solutions
  2. Download Physics, Chemistry and Biology question papers of last 3 years for 12th CBSE Board exam
  3. How to download PSEB Class 12th Chemistry previous years question papers?
  4. Is it possible to reappear in 12th from PSEB Board if secured 41% in CBSE? -- [New]
  5. Download Physics, Chemistry and Biology solved question papers of last 5 years for 12th NIOS Board exam
  6. Download Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics solved question papers of previous year for 12th GSEB Board exam
  7. Physics question papers of last 5 years for 12th KBHSE Board exam with solutions
  8. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary Physics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Physics question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam with solutions?
  10. Download last 3 years question papers of Chemistry and Physics for 10th ICSE Board exam
  11. Download English, Chemistry, Physics, Maths-B and Pure Maths question papers of last 3 years for 12th IGCSE Board exam
  12. Physics question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  13. Physics question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  14. Download last 5 years solved question papers of Physics for 12th RBSE and CBSE Board exams
  15. Download Accountancy question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  16. Chhattisgarh Board Class 12 Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. CBSE class 12 Physics Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Download ISC Physics question papers of last 3 years
24th February 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download Physics question papers of last 5 years for 12th PSEB Board exam?

Hello,
I am studying in 12th N.M From PSEB Board. I want to get the chmistry question papers of atleast 5 previous years. Can you please provide me the papers? Please let me know immediately.
5th February 2017, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download Physics question papers of last 5 years for 12th PSEB Board exam?

Can you send ma last 5 years question paper in my email ID [email protected]
5th June 2017, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am studying in 12th PCM from PSEB Board. I want to get the maths question papers of at least 5 previous years. Can you please provide me the papers? Please let me know immediately
4th October 2017, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am studying in 12th class from PSEB Board. I want to get the maths question papers of at least 5 previous years. Can you please provide me the papers? Please let me know immediately
4th October 2017, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am studying in 12th PCM from PSEB Board. I want to get the maths question papers of at least 5 previous years. Can you please provide me the papers?
29th December 2017, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I need punjab board question papers of previous year 2015 for class 12. I need math and physics paper.
6th February 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I need Punjab Board Question Papers of previous year 2015 - 2017 for 12 Class. I need chemistry model test paper.
24th February 2018, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I am studying in 12th N.M From PSEB Board. I want to get the chemistry question papers of at least 5 previous years. Can you please provide me the papers? Please let me know immediately in my email [email protected]
24th June 2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am student of class 12th and need question paper of Physics, chemistry and math of last five year please send me question paper as soon as possibe my email address is [email protected]
26th July 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello, i am student of class 12th and need question paper of math, physics and chemistry of last year. Can you please provide me the paper? Please let me know immediately in my email address parveen [email protected]
9th January 2019, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am student of class 12th and need question paper of Physics, chemistry and math of last five year please send me question paper as soon as possible my email address is [email protected]
8th February 2019, 11:03 PM
Jagsir saini

Dear sir, I am student of 12th class in non medical. l want to last five year question papers of physics. So please send me on my gmail I'd [email protected]
26th February 2019, 02:19 PM
anmol thind

Dear Sir /Madam, I am student of 12 class stream non medical .I need question paper of last ten year of physics, chemistry and maths of pseb send me
5th March 2019, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i am a stusent of 12 class and i want recently 5 years question papers of pseb board
Please send it on my google id
[email protected]
9th June 2019, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Please send me 12th physics question papers of last 10 years on [email protected]
Please it's compulsory...
15th August 2019, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Please provide me last 10 years question paper of physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?