14th December 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Will it be suitable to study in India to do a job abroad?

will it be suitable to study in india do the job abroad or study in abroad and doing work there. i have opted for engineering ...whats yours suggestion.

Related Questions:
  1. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  2. Is it possible for me to get job in abroad after doing B.Sc course in India? or I need to study abroad as well to get the job?
  3. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  4. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  5. Can I get job in India after completing MBA from Abroad? How much salary I will get?
  6. Can I study MDS in Abroad after completing BDS in India? Job opportunities in Abroad?
  7. How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad?
  8. Best course to pursue in Abroad and get job there?
  9. Job opportunities with expected salary for Pharmacy postgraduate in India as well as in Abroad?
  10. How Can I Study abroad India with scholarship??
  11. Requirements to study Naval Architecture in India and Abroad for 12th qualified girl candidate?
  12. How to study in abroad after doing D pharmacy? -- [New]
  13. Suitable stream for PhD after M.Sc in Microbiology? Universities providing such course in India and Abroad?
  14. Is it suitable to study post graduation Abroad? Indian BDS degree is valid?
  15. How to get B.Com related job abroad? Is there any extra course I need to study in abroad to get the job?
  16. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  17. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  18. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ? -- [Most Discussed]
27th December 2011, 07:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be suitable to study in India to do a job abroad?

Both the options are good. The candidate can pursue the course here and can apply for jobs abroad. But you most possess sound communication and technical skills to perform well in the job. Pursuing the course abroad will improve the chance to build up a career there itself. Moreover, the students will get an exposure to the industries. The selection between the two options depends on the interest of the candidate.
14th April 2014, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will it be suitable to study in India to do a job abroad?

i have done mba n working in hdfc bank but not HDFC BANK ADFC PAYROLL i want to change my job so which course is best for me tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?