8th May 2012, 11:39 PM
pravastha

Will there be any Institute in Hyderabad offering Coaching for CDAC Entrance Exam?

is any institute in hyd gives coaching for cdac entrance test.pls mail the details to my mail id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  2. Best Institute of CDAC in India?
  3. Is there scope of PG Diploma from CDAC institute? Which institute is better than CDAC for such Diploma courses?
  4. Best institutes that offer coaching for the entrance test of CDAC in Hyderabad? Which city is good for preparation?
  5. Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC?
  6. How can I get information about CDAC and entrance exams?
  7. Is Pre dac course available in Hyderabad?
  8. Best institute that offers coaching for CDAC entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Institutes in Hyderabad which give coaching for CDAC entrance test?
  10. Syllabus of CDAC entrance exam?
  11. Syllabus for entrance test of CDAC Hyderabad? Which course is suitable for me?
  12. What is CDAC exam? How should I prepare for the entrance?
  13. IAS coaching institute in Hyderabad providing guidance in public administration and sociology?
  14. Colleges offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE rank? Best coaching institutes in Hyderabad to get admission into these colleges?
  15. What kind of posts are available in CDAC, Hyderabad for B.Tech(E&TC) last year graduate? -- [New]
  16. Details about CDAC entrance exam, syllabus, list of colleges, placements, scope and fee structure? Entrance exams and forms issuing date for the same?
  17. How to prepare for CDAC entrance exam? What is the use of CDAC? How many courses are there in CDAC and which are the best cities for preparing for CDAC course?
  18. Coaching classes in Hyderabad for preparation of IIIT-PGEE?
9th May 2012, 10:12 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any Institute in Hyderabad offering Coaching for CDAC Entrance Exam?

To the best of my knowledge C-DAC Institute is a best choice for you to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam.

Number of candidates get success in variety of Entrance Exams after taking Coaching from this Institute.

Here I am providing you the contact details for this Coaching Institute.

Center for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC),
#1, shivabagh,
Ameerpet, Hyderbad -500016

Tel : +91-40-23737124/25
Fax : 040-23743382

Have good preparation for this Exam and crack it.

Strong preparation is very much essential for the candidate to crack any Entrance Exam.

Try to be good enough in this.

Wish you all the best.
15th May 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any Institute in Hyderabad offering Coaching for CDAC Entrance Exam?

thanks
16th May 2012, 12:55 AM
romi_bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravastha View Post
is any institute in hyd gives coaching for cdac entrance test.pls mail the details to my mail id [email protected]
To the best of my knowledge C-DAC Institute is a best choice for you to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam.

Number of candidates get success in variety of Entrance Exams after taking Coaching from this Institute.

Here I am providing you the contact details for this Coaching Institute.

Center for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC),
#1, shivabagh,
Ameerpet, Hyderbad -500016

Tel : +91-40-23737124/25
Fax : 040-23743382

Have good preparation for this Exam and crack it.

Strong preparation is very much essential for the candidate to crack any Entrance Exam.
6th July 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

could i know what are the courses offered by C-DAC institute???and when will be the notification realeased for entrance exam??please answer my question???
7th July 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

will u plz tell me when was the next CDAC entrance exam will be conduct
24th August 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do coaching for cdac enterence exam in delhi. please tell me...
3rd October 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

i want to do cdac course so please can u tell me how to apply for entrance exam and when it is
28th February 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to do coaching for cdac enterence exam in banglore or in Hydrabad . please tell me about the best coaching institute in banglore and Hydrabad.my E.mail contact is [email protected]
28th February 2013, 08:37 PM
manishraj197

sir i want to do coaching for cdac enterence exam in banglore.plese tell me about best coaching for cdac preparation.and send me on my e.mail [email protected]
24th August 2013, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

is there any Institute in Bangalore offering coaching for CDAC Entrance Exam?
8th July 2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to do coaching for cdac enterence exam in banglore or in Hydrabad . please tell me about the best coaching institute in banglore and Hydrabad.my E.mail contact is [email protected]
8th July 2015, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?