26th July 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

What kind of posts are available in CDAC, Hyderabad for B.Tech(E&TC) last year graduate?

Hello,
I am Sarika and I have completed my B.E.(E&TC) last year. I am interested to join CDAC to work there. Kindly let me know about the posts available for me in CDAC, Hyderabad for me. Waiting for your reply.

20th December 2015, 09:31 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What kind of posts are available in CDAC, Hyderabad for B.Tech(E&TC) last year graduate?

CDAC runs various Courses under the PGDM course. It depends upon you which course you will choose. If you have keen interest in computer then you can go for PG Diploma in Advanced Computing (DAC). If you have interested in electronics stream then you can either opt for PG Diploma in Embedded System Design (DESD) or PG Diploma in VLSI Design.

**So if you opt for the DESD or VLSI design course, then you will be placed in R&D department of reputed companies such as Samsung, Nokia, LG etc. You can also placed as Engineer post in IT companies too such as TCS, Wipro, Infosys etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?