27th January 2012, 08:57 PM
biotech_2

Are B.Tech Biotech students eligible for PSU exams like BSNL, BHEL, NTPC Railway

Respected sir,
b.tech biotech applicable or not for psu exam like bsnl, bhel ,ntpc railway etc...if yes pls give a detail about that ...my mail is [email protected]
pls guide me as well as possible ......

8th July 2015, 02:29 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are B.Tech Biotech students eligible for PSU exams like BSNL, BHEL, NTPC Railway

Yes, you can apply for the PSU exam because that exam is conducted on the base of graduation and after b.tech a candidate is said to be graduate like other degree programs in bachelor of arts and Bachelor of commerce.

>> PSU is a competitive exam for this you have to prepare well and focus on the main basic topics important for exam and have to study some magazine portals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?