22nd August 2011, 07:30 AM
dicon

Will there be any verbal portion in TCS Written Test?

Has TCS included the verbal portion also now in their written test?? Please let me know about it.

22nd August 2011, 10:26 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any verbal portion in TCS Written Test?

hi...the tcs written test does contain verbal portion ,actually the tcs exam is based on quite similar to the gre exams ,it contains both quant and verbal section and even some questions from the reasoning section ,there are also some reading comprehensions in the tcs written exam,
also the preperation for this exam is very easy ,if you just follow the barrons gre text book that would be more than enough to do well in this examination ,there is nothing more to prepare for this exam because the questions some times are directly lifted from the gre text book and hence i am attaching one for you,you can also get the book easily in the market
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nS.etal.BarronsGRE.12th.ed.Barrons669s1997.pdf(15.16 MB, 179 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?