27th August 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Will TCS wont exempt the first 5 toppers from the written test this time?

is it true that tcs wont exempt the first 5 toppers from the written test this tym?i have tcs coming to my college in nov'11

13th October 2015, 09:42 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will TCS wont exempt the first 5 toppers from the written test this time?

No, this news is totally wrong. Even today, in campus recruitment drives, top five candidates of every stream of engineering in any engineering college in which TCS visits for recruitment are exempted from aptitude test only.

But the top five candidates have to give E mail writing. If you clear the email writing, you are eligible for the following rounds of recruitment:

1. Technical Interview.

2. Managerial Interview.

3. Human Resource Interview.

You must have 60% or more in 10th, 10+2 and upto current semesters, no pending backlogs and not more than two years of gap between studies for TCS recruitment drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?