26th June 2010, 12:37 PM
B RAJKUMAR

Will there be Instant re-exams if I fail in MBA final semester exams in Osmania University?

i wrote my mba final sem exams recently from osmania university.i have a dought about if fail in a subject is they are conducted instant exams in this year or not?and tell me what are the sources about that?

27th June 2010, 01:41 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be Instant re-exams if I fail in MBA final semester exams in Osmania University?

yes,you can apply for the re-exam in osmania university if you failed in that .contact at the university office and get the details for the same.
27th June 2010, 04:14 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will there be Instant re-exams if I fail in MBA final semester exams in Osmania University?

Dear friend,
I don't think that there must be any re exam for MBA.
27th June 2010, 06:20 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

HAI
I think you are not allowed to write the improvement course that year itself. You have to wait till next year.
bye
16th July 2010, 09:02 PM
NISAMTI

hai friend..i think there will be re-exam..instant means there will be duration..be positive...be confident..by fate,you failed also..dont worry..okay..there will be re-exam raj..so..best of luck.
8th February 2011, 02:27 PM
OU sucks MBAs

Thumbs down Re: Will there be Instant re-exams if I fail in MBA final semester exams in Osmania University?

Osmania University is worst than SSC and INtermediate their wont be any instant exam for such a professional course like MBA, University kills one year of the students, here exams are not at time, I have being watching for the 2 sem supplementary results since nov 2010 but no online notification.
13th February 2011, 07:06 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

hii

Instant re-exams
yes,you can apply for the re-exam in osmania university if you failed in that .contact at the university office and get the details for the same.

good luck
13th February 2011, 01:43 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me -
I think you are not allowed to write the improvement course that year itself. You have to wait till next year.
Thanks.
All the best.
24th March 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

will there be any grace marks added in OU MBA if I failed one subject in last sem?
2nd April 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

WILL THERE BE ANY INSTANT EXAM FOR M.TECH COURSE IN ANDHRA UNIVERSITY
14th May 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

What will happen if i get failed in two or more subjects in 2 council exams?
15th May 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

No, you can't write instant.... Need to wait till they conduct again :)
30th June 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

in OU any grace marks option is there or not ... for one subject ..... if failed in final year of MCA ..... if it is there .. plzzz tel me ......
3rd September 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

will there be instant re-exam if i fail nly one subject in mba 2nd sem after completion of the whole semister exams?
15th October 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

my mba 4semister results and mba 2nd semister supply results will have came in september.when will come mba 2nd sem and 4sem supply exam fee dates? and when i will write mba 2nd and 4sem supply exams?
5th December 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I NEED INFORMATION ABOUT 2ND SEMISTER ONE PAPER & 4TH SEMISTER ONE PAPER WHAT WILL BE THE FEE FOR EXAMS PLS SEND ME WEBSITE
30th April 2012, 12:16 PM
onest

Osmania University is worst than SSC and INtermediate their wont be any instant exam for such a professional course like MBA, University kills one year of the students, here exams are not at time, I have being watching for the 2 sem supplementary results since nov 2010 but no online notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?