30th December 2016, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Will WBJEE accept 12th marksheet if passed from improvement exam?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with improvement exam from CBSE and want to apply for WBJEE exam. Will WBJEE accept my marksheet if passed from improvement exam?

31st December 2016, 09:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will WBJEE accept 12th marksheet if passed from improvement exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed 12th with improvement exam from CBSE and want to apply for WBJEE exam. Will WBJEE accept my marksheet if passed from improvement exam?
Yes, you can apply for WBJEE exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized university with PCB or PCM subject are eligible for WBJEE exam.

Your age must be above 17 years.
26th May 2018, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have low score in mathematics (10 2),can I obtain admission in Jadavpur university<with the appropriate rank in wbjee of course> if I appear for improvement exam in mathematics the following year
29th May 2018, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in theory of che but have scored 37 by addition of practical marks so will I have to give compartment of che and then improvement of all subjects or can I give improvement of all subjects next year without giving compartment of che.??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?