18th February 2010, 01:45 AM
Unregistered rajkanwar

Withdrawal of money from sbi clerical application fees because of ineligibility to give exam?

Respected sir,
I have deposited amount of Rs-250/- Application fee for my daughter Priyanka Chhillar towards recuretment of clerks.But she was not able to apply on line because her age was 7days less as-per recruitment age.
Therfore I want to know that can I widraw my mony from sbi and what will be the process.
Thnking you
Raj kanwar

Fee details :-
Applicant name - Priyanka Chhillar
Account No - 30816590931
Branch name - Naraina
Code No - 1707
Deposit Journal No -9250465
Application fee Rs - 250.
Deposit date - 09/09/2009.

19th February 2010, 02:44 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Withdrawal of money from sbi clerical application fees because of ineligibility to give exam?

you can go to the bank from where you have filled the challan and got it signed, over there you can request for cancellation of the challan and refunding of the fees. if they can then the will refund you the money..good luck....donot forget to carry the challan with you and all the necessary details along with you to the bank..
19th February 2010, 04:55 PM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: Withdrawal of money from sbi clerical application fees because of ineligibility to give exam?

Hello sir
you will not be entitled for refund as you are at fault here so i don't think by any procedure you can get your money back.And one more thing writing account number so openly here is not safer so pls edit your account number from your post.
20th February 2010, 10:52 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

i dont think they will pay back your money because in such cases money is not refunded still i suggest you to contact the exam officials
15th April 2010, 01:00 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend
you can not get your money back, because
in application form, there are clearly mention
that, the fees is not refundable, so there is
no benefit because to go the bank..........

ok
all the best.
13th May 2010, 12:47 AM
BALWINDER SINGH

YOU MONEY IS NOT REFUNDED AS IT IS YOUR OWN FAULT................
ok
all the best.
10th January 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

sir
Iam a sbi clerical job aspirant,I paid challan of 250 towards sbi and recently got hall ticket for the same.But unfortunately, I lost my challan somwhere can I attend the written test.Please help
4th February 2011, 08:30 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hiii

Withdrawal of money from sbi clerical application fees because of ineligibility to give exam
you can go to the bank from where you have filled the challan and got it signed, over there you can request for cancellation of the challan and refunding of the fees. if they can then the will refund you the money.donot forget to carry the challan with you and all the necessary details along with you to the bank..

good luck
6th February 2011, 08:15 AM
xavi

hii

Withdrawal of money from sbi clerical application fees because of ineligibility to give exam
you can go to the bank from where you have filled the challan and got it signed, over there you can request for cancellation of the challan and refunding of the fees. if they can then the will refund you the money..donot forget to carry the challan with you and all the necessary details along with you to the bank..

good luck
8th February 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Last year i took admission... but because of some reason i couldn't pursue my course.. so How Can I Get my admission fees back..??
27th February 2011, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Hii All...

i got my admit card for bank of baroda officers exam .....unfortunately i lost my fees payment challan slip ..in the notification it clearly mentioned that those without challan will nt be allowed to gv exam .......guys will i b allowed or what should i do ... ? i am really worried !!
27th February 2011, 04:02 AM
jharkhand 37

Hii All...

i got my admit card for bank of baroda officers exam .....unfortunately i lost my fees payment challan slip ..in the notification it clearly mentioned that those without challan will nt be allowed to gv exam .......guys will i b allowed or what should i do ... ? i am really worried !!
4th March 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi All,

I have completed my MBA in madras university. I did not get my course completion certificate. When i went to collect it they are saying i did not pay my second year tuition fee of Rs.8850. But i have paid the amount in the SBI bank on 20th may 2009.Iam really helpless.I have lost my original challan.Please can any one advise me what to do.
4th March 2011, 04:50 PM
venkatramcse

Hi all,

I have completed my MBA correspondance in madras university.I did not receive my course completion certificate.When i went to ask this they saying i did not pay my second year tuition fee of Rs.8850 cash.But i have paid the amount on 20th may 2009 in SBI Bank. But i have lost my challan paid.Is there any other way to trace the amount paid.
17th March 2011, 09:01 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi,
you can not get your money back, because
in application form, there are clearly mention
that, the fees is not refundable, so there is
no benefit because to go the bank..........

thank
5th April 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

i lost my Tuition fees challan.
My exam form requires me to submit it.
What must i do ? kindly help me.
thank you,
ranjani
1st June 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

sir
iam applied for apgb clerical post i got call letter but unfortunately i lost my fee challana ,
in notification clearly mentioned without challana, not allowed for exam so, plz help me can i attend for exam?
5th June 2011, 04:09 AM
SUMITRA_M

The fees paid for bank recruitment is of non refundable type. Once the challan is made there is no provision for refunding fees in any circumtance.
9th June 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Shall I get the SBI PO Exam fee refunded as my online application did not accepted due to age criteria short by 21 days.
25th June 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Withdrawal of money from SBI Associate Banks Recruitment fees because of ineligibility to give exam?

Respected sir,
I have deposited amount of Rs-500/- Application fee for Recruitment.But i was not able to apply on line because my age recruitment.
Therfore I want to know that can I widraw my mony from sbi and what will be the process.
Thanking you

Fee details :-
Applicant name - DIVYA GROVER
Branch name - CHHEHARTA
Code No - 11959
Deposit Journal No -010693175
Application fee Rs - 500
Deposit date - 22/06/2011.
26th August 2011, 10:36 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
You can not have that money return, as the money is refundable, so friend you can not get that money return.
27th August 2011, 12:19 AM
Mannu2525

Dear,
I think you will not get your money because it is clearly written in application form that no money is refundable. For more detail you may to to particular branch of SBI.

GOOD LUCK
4th March 2012, 01:21 AM
ramandeep.2dec

Sorry sir, there is no procedure to refund money as it is also written the advertisement that in any case,you can not refund the paid fees for the exam. Its better for her to take the exam,to know the pattern and the value of your money .
2nd April 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

good morning sir, this is krishna rao i was canceled my challan no:5124014705 after paid money in sbi . so please give suggestion to refund money. i was applied for recruitment of assistant statistical officer in economic and statistical subordinate notification no : 30/2011 thank you sir.
2nd May 2012, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

atleast the banks should give a note in the advertisement that before applying we should check whether one is able to login or not,or specify a ibps score below which candidates nyd not apply...
We are making our challans,wasting money here(not refundable) and after that it says not eligible,invalid login.

NOT FAIR..
2nd May 2012, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

banks should define in their advetisement that before making a challan one should check whether one is able to login or not,should define a ibps score bolew which candidate nyd not apply.
We are wasting money here making challans(non refundable) and logging in says invalid login,not eligible.

NOT FAIR..down to those banks
25th August 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I have deposited amount of Rs-500/- Application fee for recuitment of ongc programmer.
But i was not able to apply on line because my age was 1 year more as-per recruitment age.
Thanking you

Ramji Gupta:9319774370
4th March 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
i have deposted the challen money to the sbi branch
recently i found that i am not elligible for the post
i have all the copies of the challen means i have not sended challen copies to the required address can i get money back
26th July 2013, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i want tocancel my nicl chalan from sbi. can i get it back my money .my criteria does not fullfill the eligibility for
the exam.due to this reason i want to cancel my chalan of 450Rs. thank you
27th July 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i have deposited the challan money of Rs. 550 to the sbi branch for FCI recruitment. but now i found that that form iss free for girls. i want to cancel my fci challan from sbi. can i get my money back?
18th December 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Hsi I appied for od to jntu but it was rejected.can I cancal my chalan and can I get my money back
31st May 2014, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

hiii,,sir i paid 525 rs challan in sbi bank for bel exam,,bt the problem is centres are in banglore and my parents are not allowing me to write there,,i dint applied for it but i paid the fees..can i get my money back,,please please reply sir...thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?