26th November 2009, 02:49 PM
thulasi

Without NET exam can we apply for appsc lecturer jobs in govt degree colleges?

[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="6"][SIZE="7"]I have completed my mca(2009).. i dint write NET or any such exam.. am i eligible to apply for the post of appsc-lecturer jobs in govt degree colleges.. please let me know.. [/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for SET or NET after completing MCA?
  2. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  3. What is the eligibility criteria needed to apply for lecturer post in government degree colleges?
  4. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  5. How to apply for government lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges? How to apply for the post?
  6. Procedure to apply for Lecturer jobs in Government colleges?
  7. How may I get previous year papers of APPSC degree lecturer exam in Telugu?
  8. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  9. How can i get a job as a Lecturer in Kerala GEC?
  10. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  11. If I complete PhD in Political science, can I apply for Lecturer post in colleges? -- [New]
  12. Age limit for senior college lecturer? eligibility and procedure for NET SET Exam?
  13. Procedure to join in Government Colleges as a Lecturer after completing B.E degree?
  14. Eligibility for Lecturer posts in government recognized colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  16. How may I apply for government lecturer posts after completing MBA with first class?
  17. Is there any kind of course and career opportunity available for 45 years old educated person?
  18. Is it necessary to appear in NET/SLET to become a Lecturer in UP and Delhi for a PhD holder?
4th December 2009, 01:25 AM
anuja
Senior Member+

Default Re: Without NET exam can we apply for appsc lecturer jobs in govt degree colleges?

Ya as you are a post graduate so yopu can apply in govt. colleges ,you can also do job of lecturer in govt college on contract basis and after a year or two you will be permanent on that college.
4th December 2009, 09:04 PM
thulasi

Default Re: Without NET exam can we apply for appsc lecturer jobs in govt degree colleges?

thanku for giving reply to my query.. i want to apply for the posts of lecturers in govt. degree colleges.. notification released recently but they specified that u should have passed UGC NET exam.. am i eligible or not..
24th December 2009, 08:18 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Maximum goverment college demands it

A rule passed in parliament recently make it mandatory for candidates to cracking NET for lecturership in goverment or government added institutes in India.
4th January 2010, 04:32 PM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

Hi
you can not appy directly for govt.sector jobs in lecturer.you can qualified and passed net exam then you can be chance a govt. Lecture.
Best of luck
25th January 2010, 11:58 AM
udita yadav

how many times a person can give net exam.Is there any limit or we can give infinite no of attempts.which shoul refer for net preparation
15th February 2010, 01:55 AM
thakurbaba307

you can only become a lecturer without having clearing NET if you have passed the state eligibility test for lecturer. but this rule is valid only for state colleges and universities...in all central universities you must have cleared your NET for permanent lecturership
15th February 2010, 01:57 AM
thakurbaba307

you can only apply in state universities and college provided you have duly cleared the state level lecturer eligibilty test....without ,NET you cant apply in a central government college or university for permanent lecturship, though if you have good industrial experience to boast you may be taken as a ad hoch lecturer.
7th March 2010, 08:46 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Hi.....
Yes frined you can apply for appsc lecturer jobs......
30th March 2010, 04:07 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
yes you can apply for appsc lecturer jobs in govt degree colleges.

good luck.
27th April 2010, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I have my M.Com and M.B.A , i would like to join as a lecturer with one to consider as base for good future whether the M.B.A or M.Com i love to teach the theory subject mostly pls answer my qt aptly,thanku
2nd May 2010, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,

I have done my Ph.d in Microbiology but my age is 36 years,but i heard a revised notification will come with age limit of 39 yrs.
When that notification will come?
4th May 2010, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE FORMAT OF NET EXAM , WHEN DID WE CAN APPLY FOR IT
8th May 2010, 06:59 PM
Senior Member+++

it is mandatory to pass net exam to get into the government aided colleges as a lecturer
19th June 2010, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

i am distance education from b.tech.. what can i am apply for goverment job
19th June 2010, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

i am distance education from b.tech..what can i am apply from goverment job? please answer from my Email ([email protected]
12th July 2010, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Without NET exam can we apply for lecturer jobs in govt degree colleges? sorry to say I did not find a reasonable answer.
8th August 2010, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

after mba can one become a lecturer? if yes then which field (like finance or hr ) i should take? i have done bsc genral is doing mba a good option for me?
17th August 2010, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

i have MBA with NET. can i apply for govt. lecturers jobs for commerce.
18th August 2010, 04:47 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
for being a lecture in any government college you must have passed in the NET,and then you will be posted in the post of the lecturer.
but as you have missed the exam,so either try for the next time or apply for the lecture in the private college,they will take you even without the NET.
30th August 2010, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

How many times we are eligible to write NET exam..If we passed in NET, then we will try for lecturer post only for that year or we will write NET exam once again...And what is the age limit for NET and lecturer post...Could you please tell me the answer...
2nd September 2010, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

could you please answer the above question?
3rd September 2010, 02:16 PM
Mohd shabaz ahmed

Hi.....
Yes frined you can apply for appsc lecturer jobs......
3rd September 2010, 05:00 PM
sanjusabu

DEAR FRIEND,
OBVIOUSLY YOU CAN APPLY FOR APPSC LECTURER JOB WITHOUT NET EXAM. SO GO FOR IT. ALSO YOU CAN TRY FOR SOME PART TIME TEACHING JOBS IN CONTRACT BASIS.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS VISIT :
http://www.ebharatjobs.com/job.php/appsc-lecturer-govt-polytechnic-vacancy-1218963631
http://webair.in/jobs/appsc-lecturer-vacancy-in-government-polytechnic-college/
GOOD LUCK.
6th September 2010, 04:40 AM
robart
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Without NET exam can we apply for appsc lecturer jobs in govt degree colleges?

dear friend,

NET is must for lectureship in government colleges.almost all colleges requires NET qualification.

however you can join college as a contract basis lecturer.but it is my advice that never depend on contract.because you may leave this post after some time.
good luck.
2nd November 2010, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that my sisiter crack net exam and JRF also right now she is doing PhD also so can she got the govt Lecturership job and in how much time are there any chances that she may not get any job Because i just want to know that what are the benefits of qualifying the net?? and what is the process to get Govt Jobs.
19th November 2010, 11:44 AM
megha ram singh

Smile Re: Without NET exam can we apply for appsc lecturer jobs in govt degree colleges?

now a days NET exam is mendatory for lecturership, but you keep on searching may be you get an oppertunity to be a lecturer without clearing NET exam.
22nd November 2010, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

have we got the govt. job after clearing the net exam?
22nd December 2010, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Without NET exam can we apply for appsc lecturer jobs in govt degree colleges?

i think you can apply if you have the PH.D. Net exam will be held twice in a year. december and june. further full detail you can go to UGC site www.ugc.ac.in and there will be NET option, so click on that you will get everything.
passing nEt is not so difficult, if you work little hard than your masters you can definitely pass.
gud luck, god bl;ess you.
from pavithra, mangalore
22nd December 2010, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How many times we are eligible to write NET exam..If we passed in NET, then we will try for lecturer post only for that year or we will write NET exam once again...And what is the age limit for NET and lecturer post...Could you please tell me the answer...
there is no age limititation for NEt lectureship and no limitation for attempts also, but if you are applyng for JRF then age limit is 28 years and age elaxation is given to women, sc, st, obc and LL.M candidates. once if pass the net you can apply any time and it need not be the same year. no need to write net again and again, once pass is inough.
gud luck from pavithra, mangalore
22nd December 2010, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

if we have the PH.D is it NET is required to apply for the post of lecturer iN govt. colleges
4th January 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

nice!
24th February 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I completed M.tech in Digital electronics and comm branch can i write NET on the basis of Electronic science discipline?
1st March 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

how many applications received for the post of lecturers in govt. degree colleges in commerce
5th April 2011, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me what is net exam?
17th April 2011, 06:57 PM
akkilala
Member+

hi dear
A rule passed in parliament recently make it mandatory for candidates to cracking NET for lecturership in goverment or government added institutes in India.
thanks
28th April 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

how many times can i appear for net?
29th April 2011, 12:42 PM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Quote:
how many times can i appear for net?
Hi,

- There is no upper age limit for candidates appearing only for eligibility for lectureship.

- There is no limit on number of attempts. So, you can attempts till you satisfy age limit.

- Applicants for Junior Research Fellowship should not be more than 28 years of age as on the first day of the month in which the NET Examination is to be held.

- Age relaxation for JRF: Age relaxation up to 5 years is available to SC/ST/OBC/ Physically Handicapped (PH) / Visually Handicapped (VH) / Women candidates.

Important Date of NET exam:

Application Submission Start Date : 29-3-2011

Application Submission End Date : 25-4-2011

Last date for receiving the documents* at the test center: 2-5-2011

Examination Date : 26-6-2011

For details please visit http://www.ugc.ac.in

All the Best...
30th April 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

is there any limitation on the number of times a candidate can appear in NET exam
22nd May 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for exam
4th June 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

i have 47percentage in intermediate and 58percentage in graduation and inpostgraduation i have 55percentage in M.sc organic chemiastry and i am a sheduled caste i am able to get government gobs in degree college lecture in chemistry.please clarify my doubt.thank you sir
5th June 2011, 01:18 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
i have 47percentage in intermediate and 58percentage in graduation and inpostgraduation i have 55percentage in M.sc organic chemiastry and i am a sheduled caste i am able to get government gobs in degree college lecture in chemistry.please clarify my doubt.thank you sir
Dear Friend

The eligibility criteria for NET examination states that a candidate should

have at least 55% marks in Masters if he/she belongs to GEN/OBC category

but, if the candidate belong to SC/ST category then he/she is supposed

to have at least 50% in Masters.

Therefore you are eligible for the exam. Your marks in 12th and in Graduation

don't matter in NET.
5th June 2011, 03:27 PM
sagarlaha1
Junior Member+

[QUOTE=Unregistered;63991]WHAT IS THE FORMAT OF NET EXAM , WHEN DID WE CAN APPLY FOR IT[/Q

in june and december theUGC and/or UGC+CSIR arrange net exam .The next net is of december for which application form will come out probably in sept+oct.

You can visit this site[URL="www.chemistrylover-chemistryclasses.blogspot.com"]
5th June 2011, 03:31 PM
sagarlaha1
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by udita yadav View Post
how many times a person can give net exam.Is there any limit or we can give infinite no of attempts.which shoul refer for net preparation
There is no limit for one for sitting in net exam.
Though you must be appointed as a lecturer job within 37. A recent news says govt is going to raise this bar to 39.

Good luck
5th June 2011, 03:57 PM
vnr0001

What statistical test can I use to detect clumping?
6th June 2011, 07:14 PM
sagarlaha1
Junior Member+

Quote:
The marks you have is not going to be a problem for you ,but you have to clear the NET or SET(statelevel eligibility test) first.
2nd July 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

now i'm doing MCA final year.how can apply for NET exam?
3rd July 2011, 09:38 PM
chauhan99

hi dear,

thanks
17th July 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

on last level your confidence
23rd July 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

when did the notification come for contract degree lecturers in govt colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?