29th December 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry

Am i eligible for the post of "lecturer in Govt polytecnic colleges "(lecturer in computer engineering) notification released by appsc on 29/12/11.I was completed M.C.A but degree with chemistry.plz anybody can answer it

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  2. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  3. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  4. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  5. MCA post graduate is eligible to work as Lecturer in Polytechnic college?
  6. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  7. Can I be eligible for SET or NET after completing MCA?
  8. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in Polytechnic colleges in Maharashtra? I am a MSc chemistry student with 59.80%
  9. Am I eligible for the position of Polytechnic Lecturer in CSE having completed MCA?
  10. Am I eligible to join the post of lecturer in government college?
  11. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  13. Can i become a government Lecturer with B.Sc. and MBA qualifications?
  14. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  15. Date of TRB exam for the post of lecturer in polytechnic colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for lecturer in computer science in private college of Poytechnic?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  18. Distance master degree holder who have completed NET and SET is eligible for Lecturer post in government institutes? -- [New]
19th January 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry

i completed mca ,am i eligible to apply polytechnical lecturer posts in computer engineering
29th April 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry

i am studing mca exam from ignou....can i apply net exam after mca program....but in my result mostly paper
2nd September 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

am completed mca . am applicapable on the government polytechnical lecturers post
plzzzz reply me
my email is [email protected]
9th June 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Could you please send degree lecturer biochemistry previous question papers
13th August 2013, 12:30 PM
ramuppm

i completed mca ,am i eligible to apply polytechnic college lecturer posts in computer engineering
5th May 2014, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.Tech IT. May i apply for CSE department in government Polytechnic/engineering College?
20th June 2017, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed msc computer science and mphil can I apply for polytechnic TRB exam or not
20th June 2017, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Hai, I have completed MCA. May I apply for credit department in government polytechnic engineering college? Please reply me [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?