16th October 2016, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Work experience is considered for Food Inspector exam? Details of the entrance exam?

I have completed B.Pharma from Pune university. Is their any requirement of experience. I want to known entrance exam details. I have more than 3 years experience in a hospital Pharmacy. But now wish to become food inspector. Please can you help me?

28th February 2017, 11:53 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Work experience is considered for Food Inspector exam? Details of the entrance exam?

The candidate who wishes to become Food inspector has to write the food inspector exam conducted by the UPSC every year in the month of july.

The eligibility criteria required for the food inspector job are as under :-

- The candidate must be a graduate in agriculture/pharmacy/food technology/dairy technology from a recognized university.

-The candidate who have completed their graduation in Medical are also eligible for this post.

- The minimum age limit to apply for the post is from 21 years .

-The candidate must be an Indian.

The selection process involves of

* written test,and

* Interview

The Pay scale for the post of Food Inspector is from Rs 10,000 to Rs 40,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?