26th July 2012, 09:18 PM
SHOBANA_C

Is work experience or writing knowledge required to apply for VAO exam?

There is any necessary to have work experience and type writing knowledge to apply for VAO exam?

23rd January 2013, 12:44 AM
saikrishna39

Default Re: Is work experience or writing knowledge required to apply for VAO exam?

No,Its not mandatory to have experience or type writing skills to write VAO exam.....everything will be carried out at the time of training procedure....but ist better if you have type writing skills. Its always advantageous to have the skill for the exam in future purposes....

Candidate must have the following educational qualification, if he/she is wishing to apply for this exam -
The educational qualification required for this exam is a minimum general educational qualification .
i.e.
The candidate must have a S.S.L.C pass certificate to apply for this exam .
i.e.
A 10th pass candidates may apply for this post.

Candidates who are having equivalent qualification ( Equivalent to S.S.L.C ) can also apply for this post, instructions to find out your eligibility to apply with your equivalent qualification is -
There is a simple test, if you are eligible to apply for higher studies in colleges & diploma courses with the base of your educational qualification then you may apply for this exam .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?