7th December 2014, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Importance and benefits of Internship? How many Internships is sufficient for a candidate?

hello
i know about the internship.
But why internship is needed,
what is the importance of internship,
why it is mostly preferred.
one student need to do how many internships??

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any internships during M.Tech CSE in abroad?
  2. Good companies offering Internship for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Internships in renewable source of energy? Where can I get such type of internships?
  4. How can I apply for Internship in Samsung, Wipro, HP, Intel and Infosys being a 2nd year student of B.Tech(ECE)?
  5. Industrial training near by Hyderabad for Chemical engineer?
  6. College's involvement is mandatory for internship? Can I apply for good internships based upon my knowledge?
  7. Procedure to join HAL for summer training?
  8. In which Companies I can apply for Internship being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE in Computer Science?
  9. How can I apply for internship in IITs? How can I apply for the course? Information regarding the internships? Duration of the course?
  10. List of Institutes offering Internships in June and July months pursuing 6th semester of CSE?
  11. How to do internship in Bangalore? Names of the companies offering internship?
  12. Importance of MPSC entrance exam? What benefits will I get after passing the exam?
  13. What kind of internship is to be done at the end of 2nd year? Names of the colleges that allow for internships in South Region?
  14. Procedure of doing intern from other college?
  15. Are internships helpful in placements? Which internship to opt for?
  16. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) student? Qualification required and benefits of doing Internship?
  17. How to approach the companies which offer internships?
  18. Briefly explain what is an Internship? Application and benefits?
9th December 2014, 01:03 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Importance and benefits of Internship? How many Internships is sufficient for a candidate?

Internship provide real world world experience to those looking to explore or gain the relevant knowledge and skills require to enter into a particular career field.

It gives you a thorough knowledge and experience about the work you are about to commence in any organisatin.

Internship grooms your abilities and helps you to compete with others in this fast moving world.

Interns generally have a supervisor who assigns specific tasks and evaluates the interns overall work.

Internship required

There is no fixed number of internships as to how much a candidate should complete in his/her career.

Internship can be done as many times wanted. It only grooms your inner knowledge along with giving some practical work experience.

Internships are mostly preferred by most of the Organisations nowadays, as a candidate who has successfully completed an internship is likely to have gained more of practical knowledge than one without Intermship.

A candidate completed an Internship is always preferred by any organisations.
13th December 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Importance and benefits of Internship? How many Internships is sufficient for a candidate?

sir , aipmt 2015 ki prapration ke liye konshi book sabse best hogi jisse kam time mai bhi aipmt ki prapretion ho sake plz jaldi rply karna..thanks sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?