21st August 2014, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Cognizant and Capegemini having 5 years work experience after education?

Hi i got 72% in 10th and 84% in 12th and 52% b.tech. I got 5 year experience working in company. Can i apply for Cognizant and capgemini etc.. or still i am not elligible to apply.. what are the companies i can apply for now?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility to get placed in TCS company? I am from ECE
  2. Which company is better between Cognizant and Infosys if I want to prepare for higher studies while working? Are there any certification programs in Cognizant? Which will give me better salary?
  3. Which company to choose between Cognizant and Capgemini having 7 years experience?
  4. Can I apply for M.Ed through Correspondence being a candidate having completed Master in Child Development and having 4 years of Work Experience? Which are the best colleges to join this course?
  5. What is the CTS off campus interview process?
  6. Institutes which consider 2 years of Work experience and minimum cutoff for these institutes considering the work experience?
  7. Can I apply for Ph.D from USA after M.Sc from Nepal without any work experience?
  8. Latest question papers with solutions of CAPEGEMINI?
  9. How to do MBA part time? I am pursuing B.Com exam
  10. Minimum qualification required to become Drug Inspector?
  11. How to get admission in London Business School?
  12. What to do after BCA? Career scope of BCA course?
  13. What is the syllabus of JBT HTET?
  14. How may I get a job in IT sector as a fresher in Aurangabad? I have done my B.Sc with CSE subject and having 1 year computer hardware networking diploma course as well as I passed Microsoft exams papers - 70-680,70-236,70-642,70-640
  15. How to get admission in MS in USA after four years of work experience? Tips to crack GRE ?
  16. BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED PE test Syllabus -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Number of attempts allowed in GATE ?
  18. Which company to choose between Accenture and Cognizant?
10th September 2014, 10:13 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for Cognizant and Capegemini having 5 years work experience after education?

APPLYING FOR COGNIZANT AND CAPEGEMINI WITH EXPERIENCE:

Yes, ofcourse you can apply for Cognizant and Capgeming with 5 years experience in IT sector. The common eligibility asked for experienced candidates in any IT sector is as follows,

-> B.E/B.Tech Graduate.

-> Good communication skills.

-> Domain knowledge (based on the companies requirement it will change)

So, it's no more 60% above in studies considered for the experienced candidates as it's just a filtering trick used for freshers and nothing more. Make sure that you fit in the domain knowledge with the companies ask for and apply for the job to the ones which you best fit in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?