3rd February 2013, 02:50 PM
NS14

Is it worth to do MBA from ICFAI university?

Hi,

Is it worth doing MBA from ICFAI University? It's my 4th year, it's too expensive and moreover tough. No support from university side, it's almost not possible to get in touch with them, even if able to, no satisfactory response from them.

Regards
Nitika Sharma

2nd April 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it worth to do MBA from ICFAI university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NS14 View Post
Hi,

Is it worth doing MBA from ICFAI University? It's my 4th year, it's too expensive and moreover tough. No support from university side, it's almost not possible to get in touch with them, even if able to, no satisfactory response from them.

Regards
Nitika Sharma
What exactly is your problem, are you not able to progress in your studies, or are you getting stuck in a particular subject/paper. If you write to their Student Services Dept., [email protected], they will be able to help you in successfully completing the program.
13th December 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it worth to do MBA from ICFAI university?

please send me guidance for completing MHA -master of hospital administration group D,E & F .sample papers .topics guide so as to complete the course early & easily ,already 3 groups i have cleared.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?