17th September 2022, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it worth doing PG in environmental science for joing government sector?

I have done bsc with pcm is it worth for me to do PG with environmental science in government sector

15th November 2022, 04:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it worth doing PG in environmental science for joing government sector?

If you want to get the job in a particular sector then it is worth otherwise to get a government job the common eligibility is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, you need to prepare for the examination and qualify in various stages for the final selection and to get the recruitment.
15th November 2022, 07:56 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it worth doing PG in environmental science for joing government sector?

No, it is not necessary to have post graduation qualification to appear for the government job recruitment examination.

The common eligibilty to apply for the government job examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. So, if you possess the required qualification then eligible to appear for the various examination.

You will eligible to get selected after qualifying in all the stages of the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?