9th July 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Which one has better scope between M.Sc in Environmental science and M.Tech in water engineering and management? Also provide job details in government private sector?

Sir....I would like to know which is a better option...? Doing MSC in environmental science or mtech in water engineering and management???? Which one of the two has better scope in future in terms of jobs....I will like to know about the jobs available in both government and private sector in both d subjects?????

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any job in government sector for M.Sc Environmental Science holder?
  2. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  3. Various government organisations which provides 4 weeks industrial training related to Environmental Science?
  4. Various entrance exams held for MSc in environmental science? Private and Government colleges? Scope?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  6. Details about job for M.Sc Electronics holder in private sector? Name reputed university for PhD in Electronics science?
  7. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  8. What are the government jobs opportunities available for M.Sc environmental science candidates?
  9. M.E course offering in Chennai under Anna University?
  10. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  11. Job opportunities in private sector after integrated M.E. Water Resource Management?
  12. How can I apply for a job after doing MSc Environmental Sciences in both govt and private sector
  13. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Job opportunities available after M.Tech in Environmental Engineering both in government and private sector?
  15. What is the scope of MSc food science? What are the job opportunities?
  16. What are the various available courses available after B.Sc Biology?
  17. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?
  18. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
15th April 2016, 03:27 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Which one has better scope between M.Sc in Environmental science and M.Tech in water engineering and management? Also provide job details in government private sector?

I will suggest you to go with the M.tech in water engineering and management as this will be more beneficial for you rather than going for M.Sc. I am not saying that m.Sc should not be done, i am saying this because i thought that person like you who is aware of what he need to do in future should be suggested best path.

Doing M.Sc is a good path but opting for B.tech is best path.
You will be getting in depth knowledge of the concepts as well as ideas in water engineering and management as compered to M.Sc in the same field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?