30th March 2020, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to join Border Security Force - BSF?

Hi, I have a female candidate and I have recently passed by 12th board exams from Arts stream. Am I eligible to join Border Security Force - BSF? If yes, then how can I proceed with application and if not then is there any other ways to join Army?

15th November 2022, 07:08 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to join Border Security Force - BSF?

The required criteria varies with post. Candidates with 12th qualification are eligible to apply for the recruitment as soldier.

The examination is conducted for the final selection. You have to appear and qualify in written, physical and medical test for the final selection.

For detail information about the recruitment in BSF go through daily newspaper as well as SSC official website which conducts GD examination for the recruitment in Para military forces.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?