18th October 2018, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Atomic Energy Regulatory Board Technical Officer recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Technical Officer post in Atomic Energy Regulatory Board recruitment. I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this recruitment for this Technical Officer post. Can you please tell me immediately?

18th October 2018, 07:51 PM
taurianzodo

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Atomic Energy Regulatory Board Technical Officer recruitment?

The upper age limit is 50 years and the lower age limit is 35 years to apply for Atomic Energy Regulatory Board recruitment of Technical Officer.
19th October 2018, 10:30 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Atomic Energy Regulatory Board Technical Officer recruitment?

Age Criteria required to apply for Atomic Energy Regulatory Board Technical officer recruitment:

The detailed information about the age criteria required to apply for Atomic Energy Regulatory Board Technical Officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Atomic Energy Regulatory Board

Name of the Job Position - Technical Officer

>> Minimum age required - 35 years

>> Maximum age allowed - 50 years

Age Criteria is considered as on 31st October, 2018 in order to be eligible for this Atomic Energy Regulatory Board Technical Officer recruitment.

You may go through the 3rd page of the notification that is attached below for getting more detailed information.

Click here for Notification

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?