18th October 2018, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How many Technical Officer vacancies are available in Atomic Energy Regulatory Board?

Hello friends, I am planning to apply for Atomic Energy Regulatory Board(AERB) recruitment of Technical Officer. I just want to know about the number of vacancies. So, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the number of vacancies available?

18th October 2018, 07:55 PM
taurianzodo

Default Re: How many Technical Officer vacancies are available in Atomic Energy Regulatory Board?

Atomic Energy Regulatory Board is published the recruitment for both Scientific Officer and Technical Officer. For both posts, combined total vacancies are 20.
Candidates can apply online for this recruitment from the link mentioned below-
https://recruit.aerb.gov.in/erecruit/main_page.jsp?do=show&action=home&process=F0C932E0 743603A60EDCC7B15428C1FC
19th October 2018, 10:22 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Technical Officer vacancies are available in Atomic Energy Regulatory Board?

Number of vacancies available in Atomic Energy Regulatory Board Technical officer recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in Atomic Energy Regulatory Board Technical Officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Atomic Energy Regulatory Board

Name of the Job Position - Technical Officer

Total Number of vacancies - 20 vacancies

The division of vacancies according to the category are,

@ In Engineering disciplines - 12 vacancies

@ In M.Sc and Diploma in Radiation Physics - 8 vacancies

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?