18th October 2018, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Atomic Energy Regulatory Board Technical Officer recruitment?

Hi everyone, I want to know about the procedure for selection in Atomic Energy Regulatory Board recruitment of Technical Officer. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure because I am planning to apply for this recruitment.

19th October 2018, 10:33 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Atomic Energy Regulatory Board Technical Officer recruitment?

Selection Process of Atomic Energy Regulatory Board Technical officer recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of Atomic Energy Regulatory Board Technical Officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Atomic Energy Regulatory Board

Name of the Job Position - Technical Officer

>> Firstly, only the screened-in applicants will be called for attending Interview. Candidates will be called for Technical Interview based on the professional and academic qualification and also experience in the concerned field.

>> And the final selection is done based on the performance in the Interview.

Click here for Notification

Click here for More Details
21st October 2018, 11:42 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Atomic Energy Regulatory Board Technical Officer recruitment?

The Technical officers in Atomic Energy Regulatory Board recruitment, will be selected on the basis of their performance in the personal interview. The shortlisting of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks secured in their qualifying examination and experience.

Web: http://www.aerb.gov.in/
21st October 2018, 08:36 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of Atomic Energy Regulatory Board Technical Officer recruitment is given below.

1. First of all, the candidate should have passed B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/Ph.D/M.Sc from a recognized university.

2. Selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of Screening test/ Interview.

3. In order to apply for the Atomic Energy Regulatory Board Technical Officer recruitment, you have to visit the official website.

4. As per my knowledge, the last date for the application process is 31st October 2018.

APPLICATION FEE

** General/OBC = Rs.500/-

** For SC/ST = Nil
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?