10th October 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply in English Stenographer recruitment of Gujarat High Court? Salary package of an English Stenographer?

Can you please let me know about the salary package for English Stenographer in Gujarat High Court? Please tell me about the salary package and also the age limit to apply for this post?

14th October 2016, 04:38 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Age limit to apply in English Stenographer recruitment of Gujarat High Court? Salary package of an English Stenographer?

Candidates age should be between 21 to 40 years for English stenographer grade 1 and 21 to 35 years for grade 2.
Salary of English stenographer will be 9300/- 34,800/- with grade pay of RS. 4400/-.

Thanks
14th October 2016, 11:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply in English Stenographer recruitment of Gujarat High Court? Salary package of an English Stenographer?

Age Criteria Required to apply for the post of English Stenographer of Gujarat High Court Recruitment:

Basically there are several posts available under this Gujarat High Court Recruitment. They are,

@ English Stenographer Grade I (Class II)

@ English Stenographer Grade II (Class III)

@ Gujarati Stenographer Grade I (Class II)

@ Gujarati Stenographer Grade II (Class III)

The age criteria required varies from post to post.

* For English Stenographer Grade - I :-

>> Minimum Age - 21 years
>> Maximum Age - 40 years

* For English Stenographer Grade - II :-

>> Minimum Age - 21 years
>> Maximum Age - 35 years

There will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.

Salary Package for the post of English Stenographer in Gujarat High Court Recruitment:

Pay Scale of - Rs.9,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4,600/- per month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?