3rd September 2013, 11:04 PM
harish jinuka

How to write IIT JE entrance exam after studying diploma in polytechnic college

I am studying diploma in polytechnic college.I want to write IITJEE Entrance exan.can I write that exam with diploma qualification?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write IIT JEE? I am pursuing diploma(final year student) in electronics engineering from government polytechnic college under UPTU
  2. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in mechanical? I am studying diploma in governmet polytechnic Karad -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in civil?
  4. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in electrical? I am studying diploma in government polytechnic
  5. How can I join Polytechnic after completing 12th without answering an entrance exam?
  6. Am i eligible to write diploma CET exam after completing 10th from AP?
  7. Polytechnic students can get admission in BITS Pilani or any other campus?
  8. How to join a good engineering college after backlog in 1st and 2nd semester in Polytechnic?
  9. How to study B.Tech after passing polytechnic diploma? Books to be referred to prepare for LEET entrance exam
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after diploma in computer science?
  11. How to get into IIT after completing Diploma? Which is the entrance exam?
  12. Can Polytechnic diploma holder give the entrance exam for IIT JEE?
  13. Can I write polytechnic entrance exam being 22 years old?
  14. Polytechnic Diploma is possible after 12th Arts from Delhi Government college or Bihar Government college?
  15. How to write the entrance exam for IIT? I am studying in 11th standard
  16. What are the exams that I can write after 12th to join Polytechnic? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission in IIT colleges after my diploma in mechanical from Autonomous college?
  18. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
14th August 2015, 08:04 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to write IIT JE entrance exam after studying diploma in polytechnic college

No, you are not eligible to appear for the IIT JEE examination to get the admission in the IIT after the polytechnic course.

As the admission in the IIT is only after qualifying in the JEE Mains and then in the Advance. But you are not eligible to appear for the Advance examination.

But you are eligible to pursue you the B.tech by getting the admission in the 2nd year directly through the LEET examination. The examination is conducted every year.
15th August 2015, 09:31 PM
JSD.

Default Re: How to write IIT JE entrance exam after studying diploma in polytechnic college

Jee mains as well as Jee advance examination is conducted for the admission in good government/ private engineering colleges. The basic eligibility criteria for this exam is to complete +2 from a recognized board. Diploma degree holder are not eligible for this exam.So it is sorry to say you that you can not give this exam with such qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?