20th April 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Age limit for government job being 25 years old general category girl?

I am Neha , I belongs from general category . I am 25 year old. I did my PG . Diploma in dietetics with first class. I want to know that , Am I eligible for government job? Please reply as soon as possible...

16th May 2014, 10:08 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Age limit for government job being 25 years old general category girl?

As you asking here about your problem that you want to know about the age limits for the government jobs for girl. So I am going to tell you about your doubts and tell you the age limits for the girl category in government sector.So first of all in government sector there is very strict rule in age issue. And for that there is set an age limit for both girl / women and for men also and in different govt.

Job sector there is variation of age limits. As you asking here for girl / women category the age limits in case of Civil Service exam 21 to 30 year age for apply for civil service exam. And 21 to 33 years of age for backward category students or candidates. In banking sector there is an age limit for 20 to 30 years of age.

And in backward category also the age limit between 20 to 33 years of age. For that the girl candidates should apply in between that age. And in PO exam the age limit is 18 to 20 years of age and for backward there is relaxation of age that is 18 to 31 years of age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?