13th April 2014, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Age limits and steps to become a Civil Judge?

I completed my LLB in 2001 and working in privet company, can i apply for civil judge if yes than, please guide what should be my first step for become a judge?

14th April 2014, 09:56 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Age limits and steps to become a Civil Judge?

You considered that you want to about how to become a civil judge you also want to know the eligibility criteria for the post of district judge. Now I am clearing your confusion about your question what you mentioned above. First thing I want to clear about that district gudge post is under the IJS ( Indian judicial service).

For IJS ( Indian judicial service) service you have to appear civil Service examination which is conducted by UPSC ( union public service commission) at every year. IJS ( Indian judicial service), IPS (Indian police service), IRS (Indian revenue service), IFS (Indian forest service) is under the civil Service examination.

You can attempt civil Service examination 4 times for general if you are general and OBC (Other backward class) if you are OBC and unlimited times for SC/ST if you are SC/ST . Age limit for the civil Service examination is that if you are SC/ST then you have no age limit to appear for this examination, if you are OBC (Other backward class) then your age limit for the civil Service examination is 35 years.

If you have general then your age limit for civil Service examination is 35 years. So my suggestion is for you that be study well and the bright future is waiting for you.
14th April 2014, 08:48 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my LLB in 2001 and working in privet company, can i apply for civil judge if yes than, please guide what should be my first step for become a judge?
Hey friend,

To become a Civil Judge you need to write the Civil Judge(Entry Level) Examination and for this exam there are certain criteria's which you need to satisfy in order to apply.

To be eligible for applying for the exam,there are certain eligibility conditions which are needed to be satisfied and they are:

ELIGIBILITY NEEDED:

# The candidate must have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard.

# The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 21-35 years of age .

# Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree in Law from a recognized university with a fair percentage.

If you are going to satisfy all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the exam.

The candidate is selected through 2 stages:

>> Preliminary Exam

>> Main Exam

ALL THE BEST
2nd June 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

maximum age limit for women in civil judge any special relaxation for women
13th May 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

maximam age limil for women in civil judge and special ralaxation for women
30th October 2015, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

sir I am 42 years women who completed LLB in 2015 recently. Can I aply for any judge exam or even any Typist job in Govt Is there any exams available please guide me .
31st December 2015, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I am 40 years old.I am back English hons,ma in English literature, my.Phil in English and b.ed.what jobs can I get in government and private sector apart from teaching.can I get a job in secretariat or court also. If yes,then as what
21st February 2017, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

I am 37 years old woman. I want to appears in the lexam of district and session judge. I need to some guidance about age criteria and tell me that can I appears in the said exam
23rd February 2017, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am 28 years old. Can I know that practice is required for becoming a Judge? And how I have to prepare to attain judge post.
7th March 2017, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Which type of study does we have to take in 10th,11,12th for becming a judge
14th March 2017, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

I am 38 years woman I am completing my llb in may 2017 am l eligible for Jack exam
22nd April 2017, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

I'm a B.A.L.L.B student and I have Ncc quota so is this quota is applicable for jcj exam if applicable. What is percentage for it
11th May 2017, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I am 42 years and holding an LL B degree, is there any opportunity for me to write any govt exam, either related to law or based on the graduation, B.Sc Zoology
15th May 2017, 11:54 PM
yerukala sudheer

hello friend

1. The eligibility to become a judge is graduation in LLB law degree

2. The LLB can be pursued in 2 years after 12th 5 year integrated law degree and after graduation 3 year law degree

3. You can apply for 5 years integrated LLB course after 12th from any stream with 50 percentage marks from recognised board within the age of 20 years through entrance exam like Common Law Admission Test

4. On the basis of the score of common Admission Test we can be admitted to top Law schools under National Law University and other universities

5. After graduation in any stream you can apply for 3 years LLB course to become judge in India they are true processes first is to become a civil judge grade2 Truecaller funny exam conducted by the respective high courts

6. After becoming a judge a person Rises from lower courts to high courts and supreme court based on seniority reputation and other parameters like cases solved per monthly or yearly etc
Thank you all the best
20th May 2017, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

My aim from my childhood is to become judge. Now i am in 11th so which stream is best for me maths or biology?
Please solve my confusion.
16th August 2017, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

My BA.LLB will be done by July 2020. I have to done judge.so what I do?how to do?I will be 35 years till July 2020. Suggest me and help me.
27th August 2017, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 41 years old and finished my LL.B course in 2017. Sir can I take civil judge exam.
20th October 2017, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I am in b.com 2nd year and After graduation I will apply for LLb. My question is that. For Civil judge How many years practice are required ?
21st May 2018, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

My bba LLB was completed in 2019 but my age is completed LLB at 37 please suggest me for pp exams and jcj exams
23rd May 2018, 02:22 PM
laldeepack
Junior Member+

Hi Sir / Medam,

Civil Judge Eligible Criteria :
1. The candidates must have a Citizen of Indian

2. The candidates must have complete Graduation Degree in Law

3. The Age limits 21 to 35 years ( Reservation are applicable from Government Rules )

Selection Process :

1. Preliminary Examination

2. Mains Examination

All the best....
18th August 2019, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

I have LLB in 2010 and my age is 34 I m a house wife so my quiery is what procedure in submitt form in criminal judge
27th August 2019, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir ji, I am 37 years old and I belong to OBC cast so please tell me I could apply for civil judge examination?
4th January 2020, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is nannu rasool I'm completed LLB inthis year one small doute my education percentage 47% how many percentage of junior civil judge post
2nd April 2020, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I am 34 years old district practicing advocate I want to become a judge. Can I eligible become a Judge Please guide me regarding this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?