17th December 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

How should I re-fill the UPSC Mains application form under cast category?

I did a mistake while filing UPSC prelims application. I belong to OBC non-creamy layer, but I entered it as creamy layer. Just 2 days before only I noticed. This term I did the exam well. My problem is, how I should fill the mains upsc application cast category. What is remedy for this problem? Please give some solution. This is my life.

15th March 2016, 02:39 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: How should I re-fill the UPSC Mains application form under cast category?

If you did mistake then you cannot claim for a change in the application instead you can attend and try for the posts as a General category otherwise you have to wait for another year to apply for next UPSC. Here after please be careful while filling the application form.

8th September 2019, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I re-fill the UPSC Mains application form under cast category?

while doing new registration I entered creamy layer status as yes but I belong to non creamy layer OBC . How can I update it?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?