20th February 2019, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Madhya Pradesh PSC Medical Officer recruitment being an MBBS Doctor?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done MBBS program. I want to apply for Madhya Pradesh PSC recruitment of this year for the post of Medical Officer. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

26th February 2019, 07:15 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Madhya Pradesh PSC Medical Officer recruitment being an MBBS Doctor?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for this Madhya Pradesh PSC Medical Officer recruitment. The detailed educational qualification required is given below,

Name of the Organization - Madhya Pradesh PSC

Name of the Job Position - Medical Officer

>> MBBS or its equivalent qualification is required in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> As you have done MBBS, I can say that you are certainly eligible and you may obtain more details from the link that is given below.

Click here for Apply Link
26th February 2019, 04:02 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Madhya Pradesh PSC Medical Officer recruitment being an MBBS Doctor?

Eligibility criteria to apply for Madhya Pradesh PSC (Public Service Commission) Medical Officer recruitment is Candidates must have obtained an MBBS degree from a recognised university. Candidate age must be 21 to 45 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Madhya Pradesh PSC Medical Officer recruitment being an MBBS Doctor.

For more information, you can visit their official website www.mponline.gov.in.
26th February 2019, 07:53 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your MBBS degree course, you are eligible to apply for MPPSC Medical Officer recruitment as far as the educational requirement for the same post is concerned which is a MBBS or equivalent degree from a recognised university.

Apart from the educational requirement, to apply for the same recruitment, your age need to lie between 21 years to 45 years as on 01.01.2020. Age relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.mppsc.nic.in.
27th February 2019, 07:41 AM
sajid98

Post Re: Can I apply for Madhya Pradesh PSC Medical Officer recruitment being an MBBS Doctor?

Any candidate having M.B.B.S qualification from recognised institution can eligible for Madhya Pradesh psc medical officer..
Age should be between 21 to 45 years
27th February 2019, 11:27 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for the medical officer in madhya pradesh. However, you should be a citizen of India.
You should have attained minimum age of 21 years.
You should not be more than 45 years of age.
Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved categories as per the government norms.

You should have a valid MBBS degree from a recognized university.
You can visit the website www.mppsc.nic.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?