15th July 2019, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation in WBHRB Grade II Staff Nurse recruitment for SC candidates?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am an SC candidate and I want to apply in WBHRB Grade II Staff Nurse recruitment this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belong to SC reservation?

17th July 2019, 04:07 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in WBHRB Grade II Staff Nurse recruitment for SC candidates?

A notice of recruitment has been published for the posts of Staff Nurse Grade II in the Cadre of the West Bengal Health Service under the control of the Directorate of Health services, Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal.

Eligibility details for the recruitment is,

(i) General Nursing and Midwifery/ Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course passed from any Nursing Training School/College of Nursing recognized by both Indian Nursing Council and Respective State Nursing Council.

(ii) Registration as Female/Male Nurse Midwifery from West Bengal Nursing Council.

(iii) Knowledge of Bengali/Nepali (spoken and written).

(iv) Between 18 & 39 Years of age as on 01.01.2019.
Relaxation - 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 13 years for PwD candidates.
17th July 2019, 04:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in WBHRB Grade II Staff Nurse recruitment for SC candidates?

The minimum age to apply for the recruitment is 18 years and candidates can apply till the age of 39 years. Age relaxation of 3 years will be applicable on OBC candidates and 5 years will be applicable on SC/ST candidates as per government norms.
17th July 2019, 06:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The age relaxation in WBHRB Grade II Staff Nurse recruitment for SC candidates is 5 years of age relaxation.

The minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 39 years.

I am also giving you the website link through which you can apply for this post that is www.wbhrb.in
17th July 2019, 07:05 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Age relaxation in WBHRB (West Bengal Health Recruitment Board) Grade II Staff Nurse recruitment for SC candidates is 5 years. So, your upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 44 years.

For more information, you visit their Official Website http://www.wbhrb.in.
17th July 2019, 08:28 PM
phool1004

Yes there is 5 years age relaxation in WBHRB Grade II Staff Nurse recruitment for SC candidates.

As on 01-01-2019 age limits for Staff Nurse WBHRB Recruitment is 18 to 39 years.

Age relaxation 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for BC candidates of West Bengal and for Physical disability candidates upper age limit is 45 years.
17th July 2019, 08:47 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Age limit to apply for WBHRB Grade II Staff Nurse recruitment is:

~~ Candidate minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 39 years. Relaxation available for SC candidate is 5 years.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
17th July 2019, 10:14 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

WBHRB Grade II Staff Nurse recruitment -

*Age relaxation

Minimum of 18 years and maximum 39 years for unreserved category.

Age limitation benefits in accordance with State Government Norms is
SC/ ST quota - five years.
OBC quota - three years.
PWD applicants - 13 years.
17th July 2019, 11:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

SC candidates can get 5 years of age relaxation in WBHRB Grade II Staff Nurse recruitment. Age limit to apply for WBHRB Grade II Staff Nurse recruitment is;
Minimum: 18 years (as on 01/01/2019)
Maximum: 39 years (as on 01/01/2019)
18th July 2019, 01:41 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 39 years as on 1st January 2019 to get eligible for WBHRB Grade II Staff Nurse recruitment.

Age Relaxation of 5 years will be applicable for SC Candidate.

For more information you can visit the website.
www.wbhrb.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?