15th July 2019, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Relaxation available in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment for a SC candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I belong to SC category and I want to apply in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment. Can I know what kind of relaxation is available for me in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this.

17th July 2019, 05:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation available in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment for a SC candidate?

The minimum age to apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment, is 18 years. The maximum age to apply for the recruitment is 25 years. Age relaxation of 3 years years will be applicable on OBC candidates and 5 years will be applicable on SC/ST candidates.
17th July 2019, 06:35 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation available in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment for a SC candidate?

Relaxation available in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment is for a SC candidate is only 5 years age relaxation. There is no application fee all category candidate. So, your upper age limit to apply for Stipendiary Trainee (Scientific Assistant) (Category-I) is 30 years and for Scientific Assistant/B is 35 years.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://npcilcareers.co.in/.
17th July 2019, 10:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Under Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment, SC Candidates can get 5 years of age relaxation in the upper age limit. Upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 30 years as on last date for submission of online application i.e. 03/08/2019.

Candidates can visit the below mentioned official notification link given below;
https://npcilcareers.co.in/TAPS2019/documents/advt.pdf
18th July 2019, 02:12 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Relaxation available in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment:

The detailed information about the relaxation available in this Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Scientific Assistant

@ Yes, there is an age relaxation available in this recruitment. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ ST category candidates.

@ Minimum age required - 18 years

@ Maximum age allowed - 25 years (For General Category candidates)

@ Maximum age allowed - 30 years (For SC/ ST category candidates as there is 5 years age relaxation)

@ Age criteria is considered as on 3rd August, 2019.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?