18th September 2013, 01:59 PM
bongameilu

What is the fee structure of ground staff training course in Manipur

what is the fee structure of a ground staff training course in manipur? how long will it be?

25th September 2015, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of ground staff training course in Manipur

I need to do job in airport best department and how I start to do job in airport I will do any Course in aviation

30th June 2017, 03:21 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of ground staff training course in Manipur

The fee structure for Airport ground staff training course varies based on the place and institute. That varies from INR 10k - INR 1L. The eligibility requirements for joining in the course are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their 10+2 or equivalent education in any stream from any recognised board.
- The candidate who have completed their graduation degree or any other degree are also eligible to join in this course.

There are many institutions which give training in ground staff. You can also join in diploma course in aviation and attend & qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the airport authority of India. After clearing the exam you will be appointed in the airport staff in different positions in different places.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?