24th August 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to get job in Tamil Nadu Airport? Suitable jobs for female?

hai. i am jothi. i have completed b.a., in english. i want to work in airport. what can i do? what kind of job is suited for female? please reply me. thank you.

23rd March 2016, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do to get job in Tamil Nadu Airport? Suitable jobs for female?

Hi I am sum from tamilnadu trichy I am finished BE Computer science in 2012 also studying in singapore Advanced Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management course I want to work in airport how can I join that job please give me some ideas thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?