26th April 2020, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in BPSC exams if studying BE in Bhopal being a domicile candidate of Bihar?

Hello Sir, I am pursuing BE in Computer Science and Engineering course from Bhopal. I am from Bihar but I am studying my CSE in Bhopal. So, after completing my Graduation, I am eligible to apply and appear in BPSC exams?

29th April 2020, 03:33 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in BPSC exams if studying BE in Bhopal being a domicile candidate of Bihar?

As far as you are concerned about the validity of degree courses completed from any university or institute outside Bihar for BPSC examinations then I would like to let you know that any degree course pursued from a recognised university is acceptable for BPSC examination.

Therefore, you need not have to worry about the validity of your degree course in Computer Science Engineering which you are pursuing in some college of Bhopal for appearing in BPSC examination (provided you satisfy other eligibility conditions required for the concerned examination).
29th April 2020, 10:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in BPSC exams if studying BE in Bhopal being a domicile candidate of Bihar?

BPSC stands for Bihar Public Service Commission. It is state level PSC for conducting various competitive exams for candidates who want job in different departments of State government.

Yes, candidate who has done bachelor's degree from a recognized university of India can apply for BPSC exam. You can apply for exams like BPSC 66th Preliminary exam, Assistant exam, Assistant Engineer exam etc.
30th April 2020, 08:27 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym BPSC stands for Bihar Public Service Commission.

Eligibility criteria for BPSC exam:

Academic qualification: Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Age limit: 21-37 years.

You can apply for BPSC exams after pursuing Bachelor of Engineering from Bhopal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?