22nd July 2015, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in Judiciary exams of Bihar, U.P. and M.P. for B.A.LL candidate?

Sir/Madam,
My B.A.LLB will be complete in this year. So I want to ask that I can give exams of-
1. Bihar Judiciary
2. U.P. Judiciary
3. M.P. Judiciary?

Related Questions:
  1. Do Colour blind candidates eligible for Judiciary?
  2. Detailed information about Girls quota in Delhi and UP Judiciary exams? Should I take coaching class for preparation?
  3. Am I eligible for Judiciary services after 15 years in IAF, LLB, B.Sc and B.Ed? What are other possibilities to switch career?
  4. How should I crack Judiciary after doing B.A LLB?
  5. Can I get admission in any Medical college of Bihar through NEET being a domicile candidate?
  6. Can I appear in Judiciary competitive exam after completing LLB through correspondence?
  7. Am i eligible for Bihar Entrance Exam if I was born in Muzaffarpur, Bihar but did my schooling in UP?
  8. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to join Indian Judiciary for B.B.A.LLB graduate?
  9. Dates of Bihar polytechnic exam?
  10. Am I eligible for TTA Bihar exam if I am not from the state?
  11. Procedure to apply in Judiciary recruitment exam for B.A.LLB candidate?
  12. When Judiciary recruitment exam will be held in UP? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  13. How can I become a Judge after completing B.A. or LLB? Age limit for it? Should I have to pursue LLB from any popular recognized university?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for BCECE to study B.Tech in Bihar if completed Diploma in Engineering from Assam?
  15. B.A LLB student eligible for Judiciary exam? Date of next exam ? Do freshers have an option to practice in courts?
  16. Information about bihar polytechnic date? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When will the Bihar BDO-block development officer exam will held?
  18. Possibility to appear in Indian Judiciary exam for correspondence LLB graduate?
21st February 2017, 07:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Judiciary exams of Bihar, U.P. and M.P. for B.A.LL candidate?

If you have got qualification from a bar council recognized college, then surely you can apply for central and state government judiciary exams. You will be eligible for your domicile state as well as central government jobs.

Selection will be on the basis of merit. Hence, no need to worry about anything, just be well prepared for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?