31st December 2014, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in School Service Commission exam if completed Diploma in Advancement of Needle Work?

I have completed The Lady Brabourne Diploma for the Advancement of Needle Work. It is from Directorate of School Education a pupil of Suri Mahila Samity of Birbhum. My question is Can I sit the School Service Commission Exam. as a Assistant Teacher in Work Education Subject. Please give me answer very quickly because there no more date for filling up the form.

7th February 2015, 12:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in School Service Commission exam if completed Diploma in Advancement of Needle Work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed The Lady Brabourne Diploma for the Advancement of Needle Work. It is from Directorate of School Education a pupil of Suri Mahila Samity of Birbhum. My question is Can I sit the School Service Commission Exam. as a Assistant Teacher in Work Education Subject. Please give me answer very quickly because there no more date for filling up the form.
As per educational qualification, you are not eligible for West Bengal School service exam.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.

For online application or other details of West Bengal School Service Commission exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.westbengalssc.com
31st May 2017, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in School Service Commission exam if completed Diploma in Advancement of Needle Work?

I am Hons graduate ,B.ed,and complete 3 years lady braboune niddle work diploma which is certified by director of school education department.Can l eligible for slst work education exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?