24th September 2015, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in FCI Management Trainee recruitment being an Agriculture graduate?

Sir/ Madam,
I have completed my B.Sc in Agriculture. I just want to know that I can apply for FCI Management Trainee recruitment or not? Waiting for your reply.

23rd October 2015, 12:58 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply in FCI Management Trainee recruitment being an Agriculture graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/ Madam,
I have completed my B.Sc in Agriculture. I just want to know that I can apply for FCI Management Trainee recruitment or not? Waiting for your reply.

Yes you can apply for the FCI Management Trainee (Technical Engineering) posts.

The eligibility to apply for the post is B.Sc (Agriculture) from the recognised university.
The age limit is 28 years.

The selection will be based on the written examination.
You have to register online for the examination.
31st May 2017, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply in FCI Management Trainee recruitment being an Agriculture graduate?

I am commerce graduate plus semi qualified cs can i apply for management trainee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?