7th February 2014, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

When can I reappear for School Commission exam?

I have joined as assistant teacher through school service commission. which year i can reapply for school service commission exam.

2nd March 2014, 10:15 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I reappear for School Commission exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have joined as assistant teacher through school service commission. which year i can reapply for school service commission exam.
Hey friend,

You can apply for the School service commission every year as it is conducted every year for the posts.And for applying for the exam you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria needed for the exam.The eligibility criteria needed would include such as:
  • Nationality
  • Age Limit
  • Education qualfiication

>> The Nationality standard needed for the exam is that the candidate must have a Citizenship in India.

>> The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 20-40 years of age.

>> The education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a Master's degree in any stream from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate and there are certain relation which is allowed for other category candidates.

If you are going to satisfy all these above criteria needed for the exam then you can apply for the exam.

The Fees Structure for the West Bengal School Service Commission is:
  • General/OBC candidates - Rs. 250/-
  • SC/ST/PH candidates - Rs. 80/-

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?